• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I will say this random last minute attempt to kill me instead does not read like mafia!TN4U to me lol

I do find it a little strange TN, that you're pushing on Trundle for this when this unexplainable gameplay is why you tred him back since day 2???
I mean, look at several of the posts he's made since. He's giving off these weird hints and stuff and it's making me uncomfortable.

Trundle what do you think about TN? Still noob town or nah?
i admittedly dont have much confidence in tn4u being town but hmm
Post automatically merged:

btw frosty, volt checked in and saw that they were in contention to die, so i think they wouldve claimed if they were a pr

Yoshi would you vote Trundle today or? :unsure:
I was just finishing my post about why I was going to vote volt, so I was going to vote them, but then there would be a tie. But I think now I’m voting TN because of how much he switched on Trundle.

Decide quick guys, five minutes. I gave you my stance and I'm on the chopping block. I'm pretty level-headed and trying to prove my point as best as I can.

this is quite the cluster truck. Game would probably be easier if we just mass claimed tomorrow lmao

i admittedly dont have much confidence in tn4u being town but hmm
Post automatically merged:

btw frosty, volt checked in and saw that they were in contention to die, so i think they wouldve claimed if they were a pr

I know. 🫡 Also was okay being a wagon today...

I already know that we would have at least one pretty easily solvable slot if we all mass claimed tomorrow :pPPP (besides Frosty)

i dont actually know who the godfather would be if it's not tn4u but i still dont think he's posting like mafia idk

Back