• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I'm switching now. I hope the rest of you will join me. This weirdness can't happen any longer.

Oh everyone’s having a meaningful discussion on voting it’s a good thing I’m here to derail it 😊

Anyway I was going to post all of this later with my isos until I realized that later will probably be after I’m dead or when it’s night
dats not true
Post automatically merged:

LOL
You sure?

they haven't shared enough to actually allow us to make a good read so we should policy kill them
Would also be happy to vote out Yoshi or mog today, like I mentioned in my big post yesterday. I doubt I can garner votes for mog since she is very good at playing the victim and getting sympathy despite coasting all game so far.
I am pretty happy with leaving mog and going for Yoshi today (policy kill AFKs plus it just makes sense). To be honest, I read mog's post as defeated town, but I wanted to keep applying pressure in case I was wrong. I also figured at least one mafia member would join me in trying to push mog, but she is nearly universally townread at this point.
It seems like you were pushing at least a little.

Unless I read your read wrong, Mog was actually becoming desperate to not get ejected the previous day.
Post 2,492 is what I was referring to.

i am putting down more of a placeholder vote for now so i don't forget bc that'd be tragic and i have mk later for this event , i think it'd be ok if yoshi went and ive already said i kinda sus them bc of the last minute votes of unravel BUT i don't rly like trundle or tn4u and the fact they're both on yoshi is making me think lol hence the hesitation
Actually, I was sus of unravel much earlier. The only reason I last second voted unravel was because I completely forgot that I didn’t vote until it was 6. I know it’s hard to believe, but I swear that’s actually what happened.

Oh everyone’s having a meaningful discussion on voting it’s a good thing I’m here to derail it 😊

Anyway I was going to post all of this later with my isos until I realized that later will probably be after I’m dead or when it’s night

You sure?

It seems like you were pushing at least a little.

Post 2,492 is what I was referring to.

Actually, I was sus of unravel much earlier. The only reason I last second voted unravel was because I completely forgot that I didn’t vote until it was 6. I know it’s hard to believe, but I swear that’s actually what happened.

Yoshi would you vote Trundle today or? :unsure:

The reason Trundle may have been one of the last votes on both mafia wagons could be due to not wanting to vote out a fellow mafia player but then joining the wagon last minute as an attempt to not look suspicious when previous votes are investigated later on. Its not a watertight theory by any means, even I look suspicious using the same logic but I thought it might be worth mentioning.
Well I was pocketed pretty hard by both of them lol

I don't have a super strong opinion on volt, but I do view them town. I can't muster any courage to do that at this time.
IMO Trundle is never a hit
based on how Dolby interacted with him N1
i dont expect you to trust me but this is definitely a "trust me bro" moment

I do find it a little strange TN, that you're pushing on Trundle for this when this unexplainable gameplay is why you tred him back since day 2???

Back