• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I am pretty happy with leaving mog and going for Yoshi today (policy kill AFKs plus it just makes sense). To be honest, I read mog's post as defeated town, but I wanted to keep applying pressure in case I was wrong. I also figured at least one mafia member would join me in trying to push mog, but she is nearly universally townread at this point.

gahhh this vote is incorrect

it’s so mog and tn4u
Post automatically merged:

does anyone think this vote will tell us anything? like if yoshi flips town does this give us insight into anything or no

You made a lovely read list last time, give us an updated one today please, especially because you are a high contender for being voted out so it would be nice for you to give us something that will prevent it if you're town/give us something to read back on.
Okay, here’s my reads on everyone who’s still alive right now. This will probably be the last good post I make before being policy killed or just killed

- Ribbit: still the same. Most likely town
- Trundle: he’s the one that wants me out most but I still feel like he’s most likely town based on his actions. Most of his reads also do make sense, like I can get why he wants to vote me out. If he’s not then he’s really good at being maf. I still don’t understand that one thing he did that I pointed out in the other list of reads, but that’s just something that doesn’t make sense to me and not something that necessarily makes him maf
- Ender: I’m kind of on the fence. There’s nothing that makes me think they’re maf, but also nothing that makes me think they’re town
- mog: probably town. All of her posts look fine to me. Also, since there’s only two mafs left, I reaaally don’t think that she would ask us to vote her out if she was maf. It’s still possible, but that would leave maf in a much more vulnerable position than if a townie asked us to do that
- Annika: you can forget what I said before. I no longer think they’re sus because none of their posts look wolfy to me god I’m saying the same thing for literally everyone. I guess you could use this post as proof of their innocence since they were sus of radical before there was ever a wagon, and I don’t get why a goon or especially godfather would ever do that unless the maf they were accusing was really bad at lying
- volt and TN4U: out of everyone, these two seem the least town to me, and I could explain why, but I’m really tired and it would take a long time to find all of my proof. So I know it sounds kind of sus, but just try not to question it and I’ll go more into depth tomorrow
- Frosty: still town, like before
- Dino: so many people want to policy kill me but Dino has made even less posts than me. But if she’s in the same situation as me and she’s only not posting because she doesn’t know what to say, then she’s probably also town
- and then there’s me, who’s obviously town and I don’t even need to go over that 😎

I feel like this list could have been better but this was taking a super long time and also I’m about to go to sleep so I’ll see what people say about this in the morning.

Srry I'm just liking posts because I'm too lazy to communicate properly, will try to say stuff tomorrow about everyone's thoughts.

@voltairenism curious, how do you feel about Ribbit? (sorry, I tried to iso and I don't think you mentioned anything besides tinfoiling ribbit with looking at Zinnia votes)

Hmm, okay.

- Trundle: he’s the one that wants me out most but I still feel like he’s most likely town based on his actions. Most of his reads also do make sense, like I can get why he wants to vote me out. If he’s not then he’s really good at being maf. I still don’t understand that one thing he did that I pointed out in the other list of reads, but that’s just something that doesn’t make sense to me and not something that necessarily makes him maf
- mog: probably town. All of her posts look fine to me. Also, since there’s only two mafs left, I reaaally don’t think that she would ask us to vote her out if she was maf. It’s still possible, but that would leave maf in a much more vulnerable position than if a townie asked us to do that
- Annika: you can forget what I said before. I no longer think they’re sus because none of their posts look wolfy to me god I’m saying the same thing for literally everyone. I guess you could use this post as proof of their innocence since they were sus of radical before there was ever a wagon, and I don’t get why a goon or especially godfather would ever do that unless the maf they were accusing was really bad at lying
Trundle could be the one giving advice to the other wolf. Whether that would be to you or someone else, that still remains to be seen.

Unless I read your read wrong, Mog was actually becoming desperate to not get ejected the previous day. That post could be read as Mog either being a scared wolf or a simple townie freak out due to a few other townies wanting her gone. It's a reason why my viewpoint has become null on her.

Annika has made lots of townie posts, yes. Her mysterious presence and timing is what makes me question her sometimes. I'll honestly feel much better if Frosty green checks her.

i am putting down more of a placeholder vote for now so i don't forget bc that'd be tragic and i have mk later for this event , i think it'd be ok if yoshi went and ive already said i kinda sus them bc of the last minute votes of unravel BUT i don't rly like trundle or tn4u and the fact they're both on yoshi is making me think lol hence the hesitation

if yoshi is maf=tn4u is town
if yoshi is town=tn4u is mafia

final reads

DABDJKD If Yoshi is maf would you still think Mog or nah? Like is Mog/TN a definitely one or only if they're together?
Also how do you feel about Volt?

I am making a curry tonight and that takes me a million more years than it should so I may legit just lose track of time, but I want to be here for EoD especially if people show up to talk. ;u;

But in the very just in cases, Doc, Watcher, pls remember and think about this tonight.

tis what i was hinting at

imo maf is trying to force kill a pr, assumes a pr is one of the general townreads and is going one by one

moreover mafia cannot touch the cop until at least one is dead

so prime kill candidates tonight will be me and ender

i am saying this because it will make it harder for mafia to pick a kill if i point this out

but for the record, I also want to point out that Ender never came back today so I don't think it's worth wasting our PRs attention on that slot? :unsure:
Also also tbh I'd prefernot 24ing this day because I feel like it's very solvable of a game if I tilt brain juices at it

Like, literally never followed through on this and I believe he said he was Australian and it's nearly 3am there if I'm remembering right so...

Okay, here’s my reads on everyone who’s still alive right now. This will probably be the last good post I make before being policy killed or just killed

- Ribbit: still the same. Most likely town
- Ender: I’m kind of on the fence. There’s nothing that makes me think they’re maf, but also nothing that makes me think they’re town
- volt and TN4U: out of everyone, these two seem the least town to me, and I could explain why, but I’m really tired and it would take a long time to find all of my proof. So I know it sounds kind of sus, but just try not to question it and I’ll go more into depth tomorrow
- Frosty: still town, like before
- Dino: so many people want to policy kill me but Dino has made even less posts than me. But if she’s in the same situation as me and she’s only not posting because she doesn’t know what to say, then she’s probably also town
- and then there’s me, who’s obviously town and I don’t even need to go over that 😎

I feel like this list could have been better but this was taking a super long time and also I’m about to go to sleep so I’ll see what people say about this in the morning.

I 100% feel you on digging for proof wkrnbwnrklw, isoing sucks. If you have the time I would still love to hear your thoughts about Volt and TN even if it's less iso and you just expressing thoughts.

Last edited:
DABDJKD If Yoshi is maf would you still think Mog or nah? Like is Mog/TN a definitely one or only if they're together?
Also how do you feel about Volt?

I am making a curry tonight and that takes me a million more years than it should so I may legit just lose track of time, but I want to be here for EoD especially if people show up to talk. ;u;

But in the very just in cases, Doc, Watcher, pls remember and think about this tonight.

but for the record, I also want to point out that Ender never came back today so I don't think it's worth wasting our PRs attention on that slot? :unsure:

Like, literally never followed through on this and I believe he said he was Australian and it's nearly 3am there if I'm remembering right so...
if yoshi is maf i’m looking at trundle and not for a meme reason; because then his reads could potentially be out of the maf chat and i said earlier the only people that makes sense for would be volt or trundle.

i meant to post this ages ago lmao

if yoshi is maf i’m looking at trundle and not for a meme reason; because then his reads could potentially be out of the maf chat and i said earlier the only people that makes sense for would be volt or trundle.

i meant to post this ages ago lmao
I suppose solving me or volt would be smart then 😄

Pls don't take me personally I am half cranky half neutral blunt (amplified from being cranky), but what I say in the reads list isn't meant to represent my feelings for you personally out of game state. I understand this may have been more than you signed up for, so please don't hesitate to ask questions about things (either literal game mechanics or about gamestate stuff). I appreciate you taking the time to look at the votes tho. Who else are you questioning besides TRrundle, who else feels town?
No hard feelings! I completely understand where you were coming from and how it can be frustrating, I just thought I'd offer a sort of explanation as to why I've been so absent from conversation.

In terms of people

I'm most suspicious of:
TN4U: a long time suspicious person in my book though I know bad vibes isn't always the best method of approach to finding mafia members lol.
Trundle: As I mentioned before, Trundle has some interesting voting trends but so do I so hard to say for sure.

Unsure about:
Yoshi: Tough call. I obviously have an understanding on why someone might not be as quick to post in a situation like this but I also understand that some might use that as a strategy so tough call.
volt & Ender: Gonna be honest, I don't really have any thoughts on these two. I might need to look closer into their posts.

More town:
ribbit: I know I started out the game suspicious of them but they have played a role in finding the mafia members so far so I assume they are pretty safe
Frosty: obvious reasons
Mog: I'm leaning more towards town here I just don't see anything suspicious in what they are saying
annika: ok so I think possibly more town on annika? Dolby put a single vote on annika day 2 before they knew they were going to be voted out that round. Could be a strategy of some sort but it wouldn't necessarily make sense to write another mafia's name that early in a voting round with no bandwagon or other solid suspicions going on.

I don't think I missed anyone but let me know if I did.

sorry guys im just done mario kart now and i did terribly and im in a bad mood now

so thats interesting : its a 3 way tie rn... what could this mean.. or not mean.. they can't all be mafia..

Back