• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

annika/yoshi wagons feel are cemented in the fact that they aren’t here so people don’t feel as bad pushing on them

based on right right now mog/tn4u makes a decent amount of sense

that said— if tn4u is mafia and someone keeps feeding him reads (hence the flip flop in opinions) then it would have to be volt/trundle, and if it’s volt they’re faking afk

i don’t really want to look at dino too closely as she’s barely here. just lowkey hoping modkill will solve that

its just annoying bc literally the post above is me trying so it is actually just mean imo, anyway ive decided im ok to die today actually bc it will probably reveal information ive decided
if you are town in the case that you die could you leave a read list behind?

hm trundle is an interesting read
Post automatically merged:

i’m not on board for annika today fyi

I have a hard time believing that mog is not just calling me mafia because I called her mafia since D1 lol

I have a hard time believing that mog is not just calling me mafia because I called her mafia since D1 lol
yeah which is weird, uve thought i was mafia a couple of hours into the game and havent really changed up ur tune since , im sorry but ur not that good at reading me

only bc i feel guilty if another town dies bc ik im playing bad and threatening town , but if it's what ppl want then it is what it is

"I don’t know if it’s a good idea to majority mog or not. But if we agree to do it I’ll go with it." i was referring to this

i mean im sorry but i read the dolby's interactions a lot differently from everyone in regards to trundle, i think they were a team together, also that trundle decided to start a bw on me a few hours into the game and hasnt let up even once on it at any point, trundle is the only person i know on a surface lvl in this game and he will know im not a good player, hes pushed it almost every day , i know im bad but out of everyone trundle knows im a weak player so there's something tmi

also like here's the thing, ik u don't believe me and that's fine but i know im town so just remember that when i die (lol obv), so me and unravel were both just t/t and mafia must have known that , they basically had their pick of who to choose from when it's me and unravel but i think they saw opinions shift from me close to eod - i just find it hard to believe there wouldnt be mafia in either dino or yoshi bc of the last minute scramble to kill, if we had been given an extra day it might have uncovered something extra that they wouldnt want or the convo might have shifted off of me or whatever so that last minute scramble was kinda weird so therefore either yoshi or dino

if we take away dino then it's yoshi

For the record I don't want to kill you,I just wanna kill maf and I'm trying to deduce whether these two overlap. Srry for being a pita if you're town. 🫂

Ah gotcha!

And I genuinely appreciate you for it. I didn't townlocke Trundle myself (can't be bothered to find the post but it equated to
-Dolby says he would consider wasting the RB/frame
-Says he healed Trundle N1
-Flips RB (aka if Dolby is up in his liar 101 classes knows that to tell the best lie you gotta mix in some truth, I think he RBed Trundle)
-Asked Dan to clarify if Maf prs can target other maf prs.
So basically I never town cleared Trundle but I do think it's more unlikely that he's maf.

Then why did you start today by saying you think the maf team is Trundle/Annika? And not really considering Yoshi or Dino?

---

Hey @Yoshi155 You don't think Mog is a good vote idea clearly so what are you thinking?

---

i am here frosty let’s do it

Huzzah! What do you feel about the Annika votes and Ender's post leading to it + TN4U jumping on it just because? Also feelings about Mog claiming no time to vote yesterday?

---

I don't know mog that well but I think she would have at least tried to solve something at some point during this game if she were town. I seriously have her like 50/50 in my mind. My gut feeling D1 was that mog was mafia, and even I am a bit vulnerable to AtE, so I'm trying to ignore it and just push what my gut originally told me. Also down to try to kill annika, though.

Oy, I was going off of this post when you said that I was thinking you were familiar with Mog meta. But fair enough if you don't have a good grasp on Mog. Do you think Annika over Yoshi too?

If I had to pick a vote target today I would probably prioritize mog again. I feel like mog is capable of a lot more than you guys think. She has been on the defensive literally all game and made you guys feel bad for voting her even though she literally has contributed nothing to solving (other than calling me mafia for sussing her).

noooo it's ok ily !! tbf id probably think i was maf too LOL , esp at this point , but i do find it sus how trundle has basically not let up since day 1 , usually town is at least a bit more wishy washy as the game goes on , hes acting wishy washy now to set it all up when i die : ) he will say that its my fault as i was crap mark my words

oh sorry i didnt realise that colour text was at me : im ngl i just decided that as i was writing that post bc i was taking a look at the votes and forgot that mafia would be looking at t/t as im dumb lol , i didnt have much opinion on either until i wrote that post

also i respect ur opinion, maybe he isnt , idk , but if i die id like for ppl to at least look at it a wee bit 😭 theres also a part of me that hopes he is maf bc he is being lowkey mean imo so my judgement may be cloudy as id like to think if hes maf hes just being mean coz hes playing the game (TERRIBLE LOGIC IK but im just trying to say i guess that i dont know anything)

Last edited:
yeah im not feeling the annika wagon either i still feel like the slot can redeem itself
i want to flip yoshi today and prob go tinfoil mode into the green checks tomorrow specially dino/tn4u

i don’t really want to look at dino too closely as she’s barely here. just lowkey hoping modkill will solve that

Dino is being careful enough to always vote so there's no way we're getting a modkill. :/ I was 100% serious if Dino is gf and we don't flip them (as the final standing mafia) I won't even count it as a town loss because this is just a bs strategy to afk the whole game. :rolleyes:

noooo it's ok ily !! tbf id probably think i was maf too LOL , esp at this point , but i do find it sus how trundle has basically not let up since day 1 , usually town is at least a bit more wishy washy as the game goes on , hes acting wishy washy now to set it all up when i die : ) he will say that its my fault as i was crap mark my words

oh sorry i didnt realise that colour text was at me : im ngl i just decided that as i was writing that post bc i was taking a look at the votes and forgot that mafia would be looking at t/t as im dumb lol , i didnt have much opinion on either until i wrote that post

also i respect ur opinion, maybe he isnt , idk , but if i die id like for ppl to at least look at it a wee bit 😭 theres also a part of me that hopes he is maf bc he is being lowkey mean imo so my judgement may be cloudy as id like to think if hes maf hes just being mean coz hes playing the game (TERRIBLE LOGIC IK but im just trying to say i guess that i dont know anything)

Nah that's totally valid. What pinged me the most was Trundle kinda implied he never thought you were maf when he did the whole reaction test but just kept on the you being maf train of thought anyway tbh. I do give him some credit tho since this is literally me with TN4U (though I am legit wishywashing and then he makes another post/vote that makes me go like PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH MY BRAIN IF YOU'RE TOWN BECAUSE THIS FEELS SO MAFFY😂)

And yeah, no worries. TBF I could get it just suddenly coming to you after looking back. So are you saying you think it would be Trundle/Yoshi over Trundle/Annika now?

I also v much agree with Ribbit I would like a read list on everyone still alive even if it is 1 liners.

Volt do you have a read list for the alive players too? I know why you said Yoshi and I get it and think it's good logic. And fair on your take on Mog posting today. Mog is good at ate from what I'm hearing so she will just remain null for me forever unless she flips (I'm sorry Mog, pls don't feel like you need to quit mafia you are very fun even though IDK how to read you yet ❤️)

yeah which is weird, uve thought i was mafia a couple of hours into the game and havent really changed up ur tune since , im sorry but ur not that good at reading me
I actually have backed off and around D2/D3 I thought you could be town, but since then you have given me no reason to believe that is the case :p

Volt do you have a read list for the alive players too? I know why you said Yoshi and I get it and think it's good logic. And fair on your take on Mog posting today. Mog is good at ate from what I'm hearing so she will just remain null for me forever unless she flips (I'm sorry Mog, pls don't feel like you need to quit mafia you are very fun even though IDK how to read you yet ❤️)

its no problem at all , i appreciate u , just remember who said i was master manipulator tho pls :love: im actually fairly sure my wolf meta was weird robot back in the day

Dino is being careful enough to always vote so there's no way we're getting a modkill. :/ I was 100% serious if Dino is gf and we don't flip them (as the final standing mafia) I won't even count it as a town loss because this is just a bs strategy to afk the whole game. :rolleyes:

Nah that's totally valid. What pinged me the most was Trundle kinda implied he never thought you were maf when he did the whole reaction test but just kept on the you being maf train of thought anyway tbh. I do give him some credit tho since this is literally me with TN4U (though I am legit wishywashing and then he makes another post/vote that makes me go like PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH MY BRAIN IF YOU'RE TOWN BECAUSE THIS FEELS SO MAFFY😂)

And yeah, no worries. TBF I could get it just suddenly coming to you after looking back. So are you saying you think it would be Trundle/Yoshi over Trundle/Annika now?

I also v much agree with Ribbit I would like a read list on everyone still alive even if it is 1 liners.

yes i think so , i did always get more towny vibes from yoshi than dino tho but ig it makes sense to trust the green clears for now ?

Hey @Yoshi155 You don't think Mog is a good vote idea clearly so what are you thinking?
No one right now. But something I found weird is that annika made a last second switch to the radical wagon. At first they said they’d prefer radical over tn4u, then they voted tn4u anyway, then they voted radical in the last 15 minutes. So I guess I might vote her.

Huzzah! What do you feel about the Annika votes and Ender's post leading to it + TN4U jumping on it just because? Also feelings about Mog claiming no time to vote yesterday?
this is what i meant that it seems tn4u in current thread state makes decent sense paired with mog, i don’t like how he jumped onto the annika bw so fast
sorry unravel (and betsy) 😭 i should have went anyway as an apology to unravel i am not ok with being majoritied and seeing another town go down, since tnfu is apparently cleared (for now at least ) my only other suspicion is annika/trundle
i haven’t really seen a solid reason from either of them, trundle’s seems more like a gut tinfoil

i didn’t read into mog not voting, i wouldn’t follow it tooooo closely

how do i put this

radical waited until far into her bw and i think just generally a mafia is going to wait to see if they can flip the votes before voting. i think it’s towny when someone votes the other bw faster because it seems more reactionary. so it might nothing, but if i had to have thoughts on it then it’s maffy

No one right now. But something I found weird is that annika made a last second switch to the radical wagon. At first they said they’d prefer radical over tn4u, then they voted tn4u anyway, then they voted radical in the last 15 minutes. So I guess I might vote her.
She clearly expressed in thread she thought Radical was outing a PR and realized otherwise. Bad logic to vote her on that. You made a lovely read list last time, give us an updated one today please, especially because you are a high contender for being voted out so it would be nice for you to give us something that will prevent it if you're town/give us something to read back on.

its no problem at all , i appreciate u , just remember who said i was master manipulator tho pls :love: im actually fairly sure my wolf meta was weird robot back in the day

yes i think so , i did always get more towny vibes from yoshi than dino tho but ig it makes sense to trust the green clears for now ?

No worries I will. Even before this conversation I have been keeping you two pointing fingers at eachother in mind and deciding if it felt like TvT, MvT (and if so who M) or the most tinfoily MvM lol.

And valid, same! That's why I checked Dino over Yoshi. The one reason I would think Yoshi was worse is the day 1 vote, switching from no elim to one of the players legit felt like it could have been Dolby telling him to never no elim in maf chat.

this is what i meant that it seems tn4u in current thread state makes decent sense paired with mog, i don’t like how he jumped onto the annika bw so fast

i haven’t really seen a solid reason from either of them, trundle’s seems more like a gut tinfoil

i didn’t read into mog not voting, i wouldn’t follow it tooooo closely

how do i put this

radical waited until far into her bw and i think just generally a mafia is going to wait to see if they can flip the votes before voting. i think it’s towny when someone votes the other bw faster because it seems more reactionary. so it might nothing, but if i had to have thoughts on it then it’s maffy

Yeah. legit. But also why would a maf TN4U under HEAVY scrutiny make such a terrible play? sklnksnfk Maf really hoping to quickfire and force the bw?

I'll keep your opinion about that in mind! I was legit thinking the opposite (hesitating to vote so people won't turn around and say Mog is maf and just wanted to rapidfire the Unravel votes before we could change our mind--keeping in mind all of us wanted to hit majority before 6PM so we weren't looking to talk ourselves out of it).

Would you rather vote Yoshi today? Esp since you think Yoshi is gf and I can check Annika tonight. Killing godfather is ultimately the better strat for town.

I will def keep it in mind about the mistake, There was def more than one. 🫡 Do you think it's strange that Ender entered the game and called himself deepwolf TWICE? (say it once 'haha, funny joke', say it twice and question is there an ulterior motive?)

Can you explain why Unravel flipping green make Mog pass? (if I am making you uncomfy irl pls tell me but with the game becoming a crawl I can't not question you bfjksbfkjsdbfk)
I can switch my vote if you feel that's a good idea. If you check Annika tonight and she flips green, then we may have to start looking at other suspects (Trundle maybe?).

I wouldn't call Ender's jokes wolfy. It's not enough evidence to prove that they're involved in some way. I view it as him entering the game in an awkward fashion and introducing himself. Nothing more than that, really.

You're not making me uncomfortable or angry. I believe I pointed out the reason why I view Mog as more null in an earlier post. In case it was missed, I originally had the two working together in some way. When unravel flipped green, my viewpoint of mog slightly increased. I'm not going to ignore Mog's weird posts, however. That is what's preventing me from fully viewing Mog town.

Annika, meanwhile, susses Dolby intermittently but never really pushes much until it was obvious momentum against Dolby was building. A point at which mafia bussing becomes VERY likely.
what am I supposed to do to push it besides intermittently sus him
I voted when he had two votes, that is barely momentum dude lmao
Annika, after having verbally sussed Dolby a lot, says:

Once a wagon on him actually forms. Which feels very disingenuous with the outright top2 sus Annika had on them before that.
yeah and then I voted him after saying that ???

I'm hard spewed town by Dolby, I was his main push on D2, and I also clearly suspected him before the red check

I dunno how you're twisting this into a wolfread

I really recommend checking Volt tonight if we kill Yoshi and they flip town

mog should just be town, idt we need to tinfoil her anymore

Last edited:
Back