• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Amiibo Villagers @ 25 TBT/ea | Over 60+ villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get Shep?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villagers Requested: Shep
Total: 25 tbt
Timezone: gmt
Availability: now

Are you still online? I can help you out if you come online within the next 2 hours. I'll scan in Shep now.

Villagers Requested: Deirdre
Timezone: GMT
Availability: 5pm - 8pm on weekdays

Is anyone online now to pick up their villagers?

@LemonInator
@im_the_rhino

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have both Shep and Deirdre scanned into my town.

Closing this for now while I'm at work. If you have existing orders, please vm me.

ATTENTION!
Villagers Requested: Stitches
Total: 25tbt
FC: sidebar
Mayor: Miu
Town: Peachy
Timezone: gmt+2
Availability: next like 5 hours?

Looks like I just missed you. I'll scan in Stitches for now and we can work out another time for you to pick him up. c:

FC: in sidebar <3
Mayor: Yume
Town: Oyasumi
Timezone: EST
Availability: Now until 10pm! Also available 5am-6am tomorrow!

Fabulous. I'm just waiting for someone to pick up a villager but I can box Stitches next before I head to work.

Can you make sure you have added my fc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I can see you have! My gates are open for you now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pending orders:

ATTENTION!
Total: 25tbt
FC: sidebar
Mayor: Miu
Town: Peachy
Timezone: gmt+2
Availability: next like 5 hours?

Please let me know if there are any other pending orders that have been missed.

Thanks.

I don't right now, but I have just bought her amiibo card, so depending on shipping I'll have her soon. c:

This isn't an immediate need as I'm going to be a bit preoccupied with plot resetting a different villager and will then need to boot someone else out to make room, but I was wondering whether you happen to have Drago's amiibo card since he's not among the villagers listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back