• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

Thank you so much for both of them today. Let me know whenever you're available to do the other two. I'll work on getting you more hybrids ;D

Hopefully more ppl who ordered get on so I can cycle through more villagers to get to your other two wolf villagers but we'll see. You know what because of ppl like you I'm gonna add like a hall of fame section in my original post. People need to be aware of awesome people like you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang is in boxes!

IGN: Mink
Town: Yonderly
FC: 4227-6566-0370
Villager(s) You Want: Flurry
Your Offer: 20TBT and any hybrids except for carnations and blue roses
Availability: All day pretty much

Edit: NVM a villager is moving out so I can take Flurry whenever it's convenient for you.

Last edited:
Hopefully more ppl who ordered get on so I can cycle through more villagers to get to your other two wolf villagers but we'll see. You know what because of ppl like you I'm gonna add like a hall of fame section in my original post. People need to be aware of awesome people like you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang is in boxes!

Oh heck. I just left my house since I figured you would be busy cycling for other people. Also YOU ARE the awesome one for doing this. I'll be back in a couple of hours if that's okay? If not you can void him and help others, I have no problem waiting. <33

Oh heck. I just left my house since I figured you would be busy cycling for other people. Also YOU ARE the awesome one for doing this. I'll be back in a couple of hours if that's okay? If not you can void him and help others, I have no problem waiting. <33

That's alright I don't mind waiting I need a break anyways. Let me know when you're back online

You have any Uchi villagers? I need one for my town.

You said you had access to all the villagers so I don't know why i asked this

Last edited:
Okay sweet. I had to look at the Uchi's to see which one I wanted lol

IGN: Raven
Town: Ossipri
FC: 0705-7658-9622
Villager(s) You Want: Sylvia
Your Offer: 50 TBT okay? I also have 3 hybrid Black Roses if you want those
Availability: All day

Ok I'm back. Holding onto Wolfgang for now until he's picked up then will move on to other orders.

Ok I'm back. Holding onto Wolfgang for now until he's picked up then will move on to other orders.

Hey!! I'm back! I'll start working on cycling someone out ( I have 10 villagers at the moment) but I should be done soon

Okay, I'm going to cancell my order. I got an Uchi from someone else. Thanks though. I'm going to come back here when I need a peppy which will be soon I'm sure. :)

Okay, I'm going to cancell my order. I got an Uchi from someone else. Thanks though. I'm going to come back here when I need a peppy which will be soon I'm sure. :)

No problem glad you found your villager :)

I look forward to seeing you then :)

I'm sorry I took so long
I wanted to giveaway some items before I restarted my town

So I ordered Marshal and Fauna from you a few days ago. Fauna's been living in my town for 2 days now (3 days if you count in boxes.) But there's no sign of Marshal, So I guess I'm ordering him again. Have 8 villagers too r/n so it's rlly weird

IGN: Huseyin
Town: Pherae
FC: In sidebar
Villager(s) You Want: Marshal
Your Offer: I don't know exactly how much tbt he is, what would you like?
Availability:Whole of today

IGN: Boo
Town: Oak
FC:4871-6306-5755
Villager(s) You Want: Raddle and Dobie
Your Offer: 20 tbt for both if possible
Availability:Anytime after 3. GMT-7

Last edited:
IGN: nico
Town: chance
FC: 2509-3698-4189
Villager(s) You Want: Muffy
Your Offer: 15-20 TBT ?
Availability: almost any time on weekends

Sry guys I wasn't on today. I made a post on reddit about getting ppl some villagers but then the post blew up & I had dozens of people asking for villagers so I felt obligated to help them out. I'll start working on these orders tomorrow though so hang tight I will get to all of you.

Back