• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

American Idol, what did ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
To those of you that saw the season premiere episode of American Idol last night, what did you think?

I have somethin' I'd like to say, first....

Is it just me, or has it gotten...much more sad?

:'(
Take that first girl for instance...they showed too much of her crying if you ask me.

I don't like the first rounds, and it's boring without Taylor Hicks

Plus I'm Canadian.

They don't show any talent.

It isn't about becoming a star (if anything it ruins your chances)

They just put people up who the public loves, not who deserves it.

Fox has a history of making all game shows work their way.

I didn't even watch it.. I'm not an American Idol fan.. maybe it has to do with the fact that I don't like singing and watching people sing.

Auditions are the best part (note that I said best, that doesn't necessarily mean it's good, it's just the best part of the show). I watched a couple minutes...but I'm planning to watch a little more of Seattle seeing as how the commercials were humorous and it's "The worst auditions we've heard" said Simon.

Super_Naruto said:
Auditions are the best part (note that I said best, that doesn't necessarily mean it's good, it's just the best part of the show). I watched a couple minutes...but I'm planning to watch a little more of Seattle seeing as how the commercials were humorous and it's "The worst auditions we've heard" said Simon.
I definately have to agree with Simon...the Seattle auditions were terrible.

I can't wait untill next week.

"I'm not being rude but could you SHUT UP!"
he yells that to the band marching across the hallway. :gyroidtongue:

[quote="Shadow_] I don't like the first rounds, and it's boring without Taylor Hicks

Plus I'm Canadian. [/quote]
Hey, there was a Taylor Hicks Impersonator though! And, they had to call security on him! :gyroidtongue:

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] I don't like the first rounds, and it's boring without Taylor Hicks

Plus I'm Canadian.
Hey, there was a Taylor Hicks Impersonator though! And, they had to call security on him! :gyroidtongue: [/quote]
Yeah, he was gay. o_O They had to pull him out, 'cause he was gonna fix the other guys' hair. ( I forgot his name. xD )

Wow simon was way too mean in one of them i mean whoa called some dude fat and another a jusngle creature that pretty messed i mean his job is to say they suck at sining but not make fun of their look.

Monkey09 said:
Wow simon was way too mean in one of them i mean whoa called some dude fat and another a jusngle creature that pretty messed i mean his job is to say they suck at sining but not make fun of their look.
Their look effects the votes from America. Ever wonder why Taylor Hicks won?

Minoranza said:
Monkey09 said:
Their look effects the votes from America. Ever wonder why Taylor Hicks won?
Yes it most certainly does ,but, you dont have to make them fell like S*** for how they look.

The Seattle auditions were funny, but the Memphis ones were lacking. Can't wait for New York tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back