• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ⋆ all wa villager card rv, sanrio & mh items ⋆ [rv visits available]

town name: Shinhama
fc: 4398-9096-1682
items: zen phone stand, black phone, bamboo bench, zen barrel
total: 32 tbt

Thanks much :] I'll make sure to send the tbt as soon as the order is confirmed!

accepted! I'll vm when ready :)

town name: Magical
fc: 2810-1191-4331
items: hanging chair, glass screen, model bus, natural table
total: 32 TBT

Thank you!

I would love to visit Felyne's RV.

Mayor: McKenzie
Town: WeeHaven
FC: 0533-5298-2612
Total 5 TBT

Last edited:
Town name: Westcity
fc: 3969-5671-9880
items: Cinnamoroll sign, cinnamoroll tray, cinnamoroll stool, kiki & lala bed, celeste ribbon
total: 40 tbt?

Lmk if this is accepted ♥
Thank you~

town name:tiger
fc : its under my user ;)
items: celeste ribbon
total : 8 tbt

Last edited:
Town name: Westcity
fc: 3969-5671-9880
items: Cinnamoroll sign, cinnamoroll tray, cinnamoroll stool, kiki & lala bed, celeste ribbon
total: 40 tbt?

Lmk if this is accepted ♥
Thank you~

town name:tiger
fc : its under my user ;)
items: celeste ribbon
total : 8 tbt

both accepted, thank you! will vm when ready

town name: Hana Lee
fc: 1650 2486 0852
rv(s): Isabelle
total: 5TBT

also, i was wondering with the items you're able to get for order, would you be able to get the Flower Fairy Wig, Callie Tights, and Marie tights?

town name: Hana Lee
fc: 1650 2486 0852
rv(s): Isabelle
total: 5TBT

also, i was wondering with the items you're able to get for order, would you be able to get the Flower Fairy Wig, Callie Tights, and Marie tights?

hi, are you available to visit now? and unfortunately I can't get those :(

no biggie! I'll be available now (5:30am EST) until 6am EST, after which I'll be sleeping (night shift job.) I can message you this afternoon to see what schedule works for you?

no biggie! I'll be available now (5:30am EST) until 6am EST, after which I'll be sleeping (night shift job.) I can message you this afternoon to see what schedule works for you?

Hi sorry I missed you. I fell asleep haha. I'm also EST and will be available rest of today

Town name: dash
fc: side bar
items: pink wood floor
total: 8 tbt

Accepted~ will VM when ready

town name: mapleoak
FC: side bar
Visit snootys RV
TOTAL 5TBT

Let me know when you can visit!

what's tbt

Forum currency on the sidebar.

I can visit when your ready would I be able to go to nooks home to complete an initiative for coupons and also if I need to visit twice would that be possible I don't mind paying thank you

Back