All TBT member read this

DSFAN121

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
This is from BAMBAM:

There have been threads here that had endless fights, fights that were beyond compare between these two people, soon later sides were chosen, sides being un even one was left with nothing by him, then one guy came in, this guy showed how the fighter with the smaller side that both sides were being blind, blind that they could not see the problem, that there were two problems, so the smaller sides fighter has now decided to leave...to finally end the fight.....

Please read that, for it is my last words.

I feel like a fish with no water

You may have slinced me or tryed to but there is always a way around everything

Although I agree with him, if you have any comments, say them to BAMBAM! Ban me if you wish, I don't care. I stuck up for a friend when he needed me most, and because of that it was worth it.

touching... but that still dosn't fix his censor bypassing :|

you can stick op for him, im fine with that, just realize... he was basicly asking for it. :| if only you could see the threads... then maybe... just maybe you would understand why people got mad at him :|

PIRANHA2 said:

you can stick op for him, im fine with that, just realize... he was basicly asking for it. :| if only you could see the threads... then maybe... just maybe you would understand why people got mad at him :|
Give me links and I'll look and decide for myself.

BAMBAM!, if they are telling the truth, I'm afraid I have no choice but to side with them. Sorry, pal!

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Give me ]
thats the thing... its been deleted :|

i cant link something that isn't there

:p

i would if i could... lets just say, the biggest one that bugged be was his censor "testing"

there are a million right ways to do it and about 4 wrong ways... he chose 1 of the wrong ways...

there are kids here... you dont swear in front of kids, that kind of stuff makes them grow up to rob banks.

PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Give me ]

i would if i could... lets just say, the biggest one that bugged be was his censor "testing"

there are a million right ways to do it and about 4 wrong ways... he chose 1 of the wrong ways...

there are kids here... you dont swear in front of kids, that kind of stuff makes them grow up to rob banks.
He sweared?! What did he say? Use censors such as f--- to tell me.

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Give me ]

He sweared?! What did he say? Use censors such as f--- to tell me.
i wont say what he said.... he tried every one of them... some got censored... others however did not :|

Bam claims he never swore. Oh, here's the next part of his message:

Stop Flaming each other....please....this has gotten out of hand...

:(

If I say somthing was the way it is, you should agree with me without thinking twice, for if you don't you get the wrong idea.

it is wried.....the solution was there the whole time....and no one saw it, no one reached for it....instead, fighting made people happy at times, for each side one on and off, but that was not the solution, now that one person sees it, the problem can be fixed! But with the way he is now, that seems near impossible....

I just saw one of his posts. When he said 4 letters, he was talking about the ACHC, not the "f" word.

DSFAN121 said:

If I say somthing was the way it is, you should agree with me without thinking twice, for if you don't you get the wrong idea.

it is wried.....the solution was there the whole time....and no one saw it, no one reached for it....instead, fighting made people happy at times, for each side one on and off, but that was not the solution, now that one person sees it, the problem can be fixed! But with the way he is now, that seems near impossible....

he can claim all he wants... the fact is, sometime between today and yesterday he started a thread to "test" words he could say, and not say :|

he can say he didn't swear... but i know about 3-5 people that can vouch for him making the thread :| AND swearing.

you shouldn't beleive everything he says... thats something i dont like about him at all... he lies like crazy... this isn't 4th grade, your teacher wont just believe you :|

DSFAN121 said:
I just saw one of his posts. When he said 4 letters, he was talking about the ACHC, not the "f" word.
the thread with all the swear words was obviously deleted...

that post about the ACHC was mine :|

PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

he can claim all he wants... the fact is, sometime between today and yesterday he started a thread to "test" words he could say, and not say :|

he can say he didn't swear... but i know about 3-5 people that can vouch for him making the thread :| AND swearing.

you shouldn't beleive everything he says... thats something i dont like about him at all... he lies like crazy... this isn't 4th grade, your teacher wont just believe you :|

I'm not sure who to believe now. I'm not taking sides. Like Bam said, this whole thing is pointless and doesn't make sense. :|

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

I'm not sure who to believe now. I'm not taking sides. Like Bam said, this whole thing is pointless and doesn't make sense. :|

you would have had to be here to understand it... you obviously trust bambam more than me... but you should really know... he has a very bad habit of lying :|

PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

How did you know about it? I mean, it's on TNZ and unless you came there......(starts getting suspicious of PIRANHA2).....you weren't one of the people who trashed TNZ, were you?

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

you would have had to be here to understand it... you obviously trust bambam more than me... but you should really know... he has a very bad habit of lying :|

That's because BAMBAM! has been a loyal friend to me, but you.....you're almost a stranger to me.

i know, im just telling you what i've seen :|

i dont exactly hate bambam... he gets on my nerves from time to time, but he can be cool when hes not in a bad mood... its just the lying... gotta go :|

in his sig he says "i cant hide" tell him im not, im right here... not hiding anything, i've seen what i've seen, and i will vouch for what i've seen.

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

How did you know about it? I mean, it's on TNZ and unless you came there......(starts getting suspicious of PIRANHA2).....you weren't one of the people who trashed TNZ, were you?
i've never trashed anything... just looked around.

PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:

i've never trashed anything... just looked around.
Ok, just wondering. I know PIKMIN042 was trashing it. I don't like him at all.

Back