All Nintendo.com Sages get...

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
This thread was made by TSA saying that all sages are getting 2 copies of ACWW before anyone else. So if your a sage, get ready, kuz they're coming your way.

So, what do yo guys think about this?

<__<

Woah, sure is nice... I was actually hoping for another one of those random drawings such as with Nintendogs... Ah well. <__<

Meh, it's cool, but I'll still get it at about the same time they will.

:p

(Monday)

well this stinksV_v now people people are going brag V_V even though i have to wait for xmas V_v

and isnt bul a sage

only_half_evil333 said:
well this stinksV_v now people people are going brag V_V even though i have to wait for xmas V_v

and isnt bul a sage
Sages don't brag.

...And no, I'm not.

Lady_Of_The_Woods said:
Mino said:
Meh, it's cool, but I'll still get it at about the same time they will.

(Monday)
Uhm, TSA's already got it.

@ Storm - Start postin' good stuff at NSider, and maybe that'll get you somewhere.

;)
NSider is borring for me now... that'll probably chnage when the ACAC is back, but whne it does come back I won't get as much done here at TBT. However in January, I will have less homework.... but that may not affect anything too much because I usually don't do it when the computer is free anywaas.

Nsidr is much more boing now.
but I still wish I could win a contest to become a sage there

seriously free thingies and lets not forget more respect than normal members.

i'd be a sage if i could, but if i were to become a sage... i wouldn't be able to screw around anymore, which i definatly dont want to give up...

only_half_evil333 said:

and isnt bul a sage
Why would the Sages brag?

>__>

And Bulerias isn't a Sage.

Well, it looks like most of you have found NSider boring because your "enterprises" were shut down. Can't say I'm surprised, I thought that this would happen.

:p Anyways, the way you all are talking about NSider, I wouldn't be surprised if some of you stop going altogether. Of course, I'm sure for some of you, your ties are too deep to NSider to just vanish. But, still, if you ever need a forum to go to, TBT will be here. Always.

Yes, I know like I sound like a public service announcement or a Wal-Mart commercial. That's good.

Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:

and isnt bul a sage
Why would the Sages brag?

>__>

And Bulerias isn't a Sage.
I don't think they would, because then a lot of the members wouldn't like them. So, no one would want to be a Sage. Obvious, I know, but I just have to point it out for everyone else.

I`'ll be luaghing if the sages don't have a ds but they have ac:ww so they put it for auction on ebay and one of us buy it.LOL.
:rofl:

Back