• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling ALL ITEMS MUST GO! - Furniture, DLC, Bells, etc! CLOSING SOON! BUY NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might I have the Labrador ornament, wedding cake, violin, and lovely carpet for 9 TBT?

(I should be home relatively soon heh)

hi! can i get the coffee cup, rolling closet, basket chair, light breakfast, stack of books, guitar case, HHA raincoat, hairbow wig, and 2 black roses for 30 TBT? :D

yes of course! let me just gather those items and add you, i'll let you know when i'm ready (if you're ready soon, that is.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might I have the Labrador ornament, wedding cake, violin, and lovely carpet for 9 TBT?

(I should be home relatively soon heh)

yes thats fine! i have all your items ready and i have you added, so just let me know when youre ready!

10 bags of bells and the callie items (wig, tights, pants, shoes and top) for 15 tbt?
Bored of hunting beetles for bells. Lol.

10 bags of bells and the callie items (wig, tights, pants, shoes and top) for 15 tbt?
Bored of hunting beetles for bells. Lol.

math's not my forte, how much do you want exactly?
im fine with the offer, though

Hi in 3 hours time could I purchase molly and kick's pics please.

Up to you how much tbt you want ^-^

yes of course! let me just gather those items and add you, i'll let you know when i'm ready (if you're ready soon, that is.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes thats fine! i have all your items ready and i have you added, so just let me know when youre ready!

I have you added and my gates are open! Sending tbt now! :D

My gates are open. Sorry for the mess you can just dump them wherever ="D thanks!!

EDIT: There seems to have been a communication error. I tried again and opened up my gates again!

Last edited:
hmm i wont be on in 3 hours, and im fine with any tbt amount,

I'll buy them for 3 tbt each if that's OK ^-^. Can you let me know what time you'll roughly be online, along with your timezone or I guess you could just pm me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I'll buy them for 3 tbt each if that's OK ^-^. Can you let me know what time you'll roughly be online, along with your timezone or I guess you could just pm me.

Cheers!

so thats 6tbt total? thats fine
and my timezone is EST, i'll be on for about 15-30 minutes, and tomorrow i'll be available 4:00 pm EST.

so thats 6tbt total? thats fine
and my timezone is EST, i'll be on for about 15-30 minutes, and tomorrow i'll be available 4:00 pm EST.

I'll pm you the details but I think I'll have to get my brother to receive the items since our timezones are out of wack ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back