The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
We have done ghosts but we haven't done aliens.

Does TBT believe in aliens? Oh and any like experiences to do with aliens?

I myself do.

space is too big for someone else not to exist. be them intelligent or not.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">does off topic count for posts? I think that's what we're all really asking, here.</div>

Psychonaut said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">does off topic count for posts? I think that's what we're all really asking, here.</div>
Haha, how true.

And we have had multiple topics about aliens.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SPOCK.jpg
Them Vulcans...</div>

Psychonaut said:
This.

I think Brewsters should contain everything anyways, it's where everything is at it seems.

Psychonaut said:
Off-topic board your post count rises, the only two places it doesn't is in Brewsters and in Introduction board.

Yes.

Truthfully it depends entirely on your definition to me. I think most likely there are aliens somewhere in our galaxy, almost definitely in our universe, but there is still the extreme improbability that there aren't.... I however do believe in other universes, and think that through all of them absolutely everything is possible meaning there is most definitely life out there somewhere, just not necessarily in our own universe, but again most likely if it happened once it probably happened again somewhere considering the scale we are working with here.

Didn't they find a planet millions of lightyears away or something that was very similar to Earth in terms of looks and atmosphere and they suspected that it may contain life of some sort?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
Off-topic board your post count rises, the only two places it doesn't is in Brewsters and in Introduction board.

Yes.
I thought off-topic didn't count, too. :/

so why does brewster's exist, again? gotta be an alien conspiracy.

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:

Yes.

Brewsters = Random *censored.2.0*
Off-topic = Topics which actually merit some discussion, but don't fit in any of the other boards.

Jas0n said:
Didn't they find a planet millions of lightyears away or something that was very similar to Earth in terms of looks and atmosphere and they suspected that it may contain life of some sort?
I believe so. And they found something on mars. Oh wait I think it was water. LOL

Peekab00m said:
Jas0n said:
I believe so. And they found something on mars. Oh wait I think it was water. LOL
'Twas ice actually, and it freaked me out because they found ice on Mars right around the time that the Doctor Who episode aired in which monsters arose from the ice found on Mars.

Jas0n said:
Peekab00m said:
Jas0n said:
'Twas ice actually, and it freaked me out because they found ice on Mars right around the time that the Doctor Who episode aired in which monsters arose from the ice found on Mars.
Okay so I would of shat bricks, did you?

Jas0n said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:

Yes.

Brewsters = Random *censored.2.0*
Off-topic = Topics which actually merit some discussion, but don't fit in any of the other boards.
i c.

still, I'd say there should only be one random board, but the topic's been decided/discussed plenty already, eh?

aliens = real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back