• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ACNL/FL Doodles ✽ { Closed~ }

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm back <33
{x}
i just love your art so much ;w;
also, if you ever wanna do an art trade, i'll be here :3

adding to slots:
Kesttang
Pengutango
Emmatheweirdo

aiming to finish 1-2 today ... + side projects @.@ +1 for me since i actually have the tablet on my desk now \o/

Still accepting requests. Again, please post clear references!!

Last edited:
I'd love to request my mayor :>
image.jpg

Oh, Im sorry I havent checked back, Im Acrewoodx, new account. I dont totally understand the first post? ^^

uuuuhhhh i have no idea how streaming works, but if anyone would like to come in, feel free to follow this link (?? let me know if it works LOL)

my painfully terribad colouring :p. working on the hidden owl's piece

https://join.me/970-211-223

These are so cute and awesome! May I request my mayor? The references are in my sig :)
I have winter and summer outfits. Whichever is simplest to draw or attracts your attention.

also tysm for those who joined, whether brief or stayed a long while! it was an enjoyable experience and I learned a lot (thank you aleshapie ;) ).. !!!

If you havent already started on my mayor, could I change my ref to this?
image.jpg
shes just wearing brown pumps :)

Last edited:
@kesttang: ahh did this while dying of fatigue @.@... (it's ok work >>), hope you like it! thanks for requesting :) you and the gf's mayors are cute!
hi said:

anyway =3= done with drawing for a while XDDDD

Last edited:
@The Hidden Owl: here you go! thank you for requesting and enjoy o3o
tsK4x8R.png

O,u,O its INCREDIBLE I love how people make him fly its so cool!!! He is schweet! Thank you for doing him!

Next year you should try entering the art contest if the fair continues! You would do super good stuff by then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back