• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ACNL/FL Doodles ✽ { Closed~ }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracelia

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
Bells
Switch
2333-5581-8135
Rainbow Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
update jan. 16 - thread is now closed! if you had a slot, please be patient as i am busy. ill work on your free pieces when i get the chance ^^;
STREAM LINK: ---

- - -

hello!

i was surprised on xmas with a drawing tablet (yay!!)~ i'm practicing to get used to using the tablet and all so i thought i would do freebie sketches. i may or may not colour it and it would be very simple orz... i am just starting out haha

uhhh please feel free to post and any details you want on it? can't promise to do all of them but will try my best (prob pick by complexity T^T).

will do (limited atm lol @.@):
acnl mayors
fantasy life characters

what to expect:
inconsistency
poop lol
slow speed (i am always lazy)

Slots
1. ---
2. emmatheweirdo | ref [x]
3. aleshapie | ref [x]
4. MindlessPatch | Ref [x]

Completed Requests
1. pengutango | Done [x]
2. kesttang | Done [x]

Last edited:
Ah. Me please? Maybe? I'll post a ref. ^^

Edit:
zlCfzSy0U-or3WXibJ

This is my mayor!​

Last edited:
Oooo, cool!!

Here is a picture of my mayor. Her eyes are blue. Sorry, I don't have my DS on me so I couldn't take a new pic. :'D

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Gonna take a quick, better reference picture of my mayor in a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience!

+ Updated reference added!

Last edited:
Ah. Me please? Maybe? I'll post a ref. ^^

Edit:
zlCfzSy0U-or3WXibJ

This is my mayor!​

sure!! will start soon~ unless mario kart distracts me haha

Good luck with the new tablet Gracelia! c': Hope you have fun with it.
AHH zane!!!!!! hiii <3 yes thank you!! ive been having so much fun hahah. i need to note all the proness from you and the other artists here n__n

Ahh!! I want my FL character done but I don't have my laptop. I will try again later for a slot.
heheh, you can always send it to me!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooo, cool!!

Here is a picture of my mayor. Her eyes are blue. Sorry, I don't have my DS on me so I couldn't take a new pic. :'D

Thank you in advance!

got it~ : )

qPI1byt.jpg
F0fPnNy.jpg
JKADXwq.jpg
54voGvK.jpg

- ribboned straw hat
- thick glasses
- qr coat w dress
- leg warmers, not in pic tho - sorry its outdated :s
- basketball shoes
Coat qr:
K8H5IGU.png

Thank you in advance c:

Last edited:
@LaceGloves: here you go!! i'm not that great atm.. so i hope it's ok! thank you so much for requesting n__n!! have a good night! // sidenotes: i am terrible at anatomy bahaha. @.@ playing mario kart + drawing guhh ;v;

kHHRQo2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

qPI1byt.jpg
F0fPnNy.jpg
JKADXwq.jpg
54voGvK.jpg

- ribboned straw hat
- thick glasses
- qr coat w dress
- leg warmers, not in pic tho - sorry its outdated :s
- basketball shoes
Coat qr:
K8H5IGU.png

Thank you in advance c:

hello, if you arent too busy could i get my mayor drawn?

sure!! thank you both! ill prob get around to them tomorrow : D

Last edited:
Aww, that's lookin' really cute Gracelia! :D For someone who's never used a tablet before, that's pretty great. Out of curiosity, you have an traditional drawing experience? I know it's not the same as with a tablet, but it'd be a great foundation, I'd think anyway. XD

AMG, Gracelia looking so cute : D I can't even do that much with my clunker of a tablet 8'D

@galacticity: im sos orry i ruined your mayor LOL TT_TT idk why this was hard for me haha, ahhh need to practice some more ;v;. anyway, thank you for requesting!! perhaps in the future, it'll look much cooler :D // also done for tonight, gunna go eat haha

2Hw2r0Y.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, that's lookin' really cute Gracelia! :D For someone who's never used a tablet before, that's pretty great. Out of curiosity, you have an traditional drawing experience? I know it's not the same as with a tablet, but it'd be a great foundation, I'd think anyway. XD

hihi <3 yeah! im a noob and it is getting better..just need to figure out what works best for me XD. i do have some traditional drawing experience, i haven't drawn in 7 years or so though. im excited to improve hahah. thank you pengu for the kind words!!

AMG, Gracelia looking so cute : D I can't even do that much with my clunker of a tablet 8'D

kairi <3 THANK U!!! :'> so far ok ish hahaa, and girl you are talented !!! i dont think ive seen your work yet (if you do any), besides graphic designing which you're great at orz.

Aww, these are so cute! :)

I would request, but the clothes on my mayor might be a bit difficult to replicate. (he's wearing a plaid fedora and argyle tee)

also managed to do my own mayor. i wish anatomy came ez huhuhu ! will complete the rest of the requests tmr ;v; ... feel free to leave requests, ill be picking based on complexity now, i guess

I5FiyL6.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, these are so cute! :)

I would request, but the clothes on my mayor might be a bit difficult to replicate. (he's wearing a plaid fedora and argyle tee)

oh pls, go ahead !! LOL i will take a stab at it eventually :p

also managed to do my own mayor. i wish anatomy came ez huhuhu ! will complete the rest of the requests tmr ;v; ... feel free to leave requests, ill be picking based on complexity now, i guess

I5FiyL6.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh pls, go ahead !! LOL i will take a stab at it eventually :p

Hehe, sure! Here's a reference for him.

B5qtbVUCMAASA4H.jpg
B5qtooBCYAAcDcv.jpg
B5quQfVCQAADrb0.jpg
B5qt7ISCQAALk2E.jpg

He loves food! They're one of his fave things.

Feel free to draw him or not, it's your choice. Thanks for considering! ^_^

Last edited:
@galacticity: im sos orry i ruined your mayor LOL TT_TT idk why this was hard for me haha, ahhh need to practice some more ;v;. anyway, thank you for requesting!! perhaps in the future, it'll look much cooler :D // also done for tonight, gunna go eat haha

2Hw2r0Y.png

It's adorable, thank you!! ^^

HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG
Thanks, :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can he hold a yellow umbrella :3?

Attachments

• HNI_0061.JPG
    HNI_0061.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 74
  • HNI_0061.JPG
    HNI_0061.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
@LaceGloves: here you go!! i'm not that great atm.. so i hope it's ok! thank you so much for requesting n__n!! have a good night! // sidenotes: i am terrible at anatomy bahaha. @.@ playing mario kart + drawing guhh ;v;

kHHRQo2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure!! thank you both! ill prob get around to them tomorrow : D

Ahh! She's so cute! Thank you so much! ^^
I love the soft colors!

@dinomates: i hope you like it!! tysm for requesting. i had fun with this piece ^^. experimenting. (how2colour??? qq)/ not sure if you wanted her with blush... but it can be removed, just let me know!

4MAi2yQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back