• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ACNH Villager Rankdown (#1 and #2 HAVE BEEN POSTED!)

20. Yuka
1605961756357.png

Average Score:
Rankings:
@Florence + The Machine - 23rd
@Asarena - 3rd
@misstayleigh - 12th
@Verecund - 16th
@WaileaNoRei - 16th
@Emmsey - 16th
@Pintuition - 10th
Public - 18th (tie)

Yuka seems to be a villager that you either love or hate. I have seen people here give her design so much praise (precisely why she made it this far), but I have also seen others bash her design. In terms of my stance on Yuka, I’m probably in the middle. While I think her eyes could come off as intimidating, I think they fit her personality of Snooty quite well. However, in New Horizons, where the Snooty personality has been HEAVILY toned down, Yuka kind of takes on the character of a sassy aunt. I actually had Yuka in my New Leaf town and I really liked her blue color scheme. She eventually left though, which wasn’t a problem for me because there were other Snooties that I preferred. Overall, I think this is a fair spot for Yuka.

Ranker/Public Write-Ups
@Florence + The Machine - I like most of the koalas, but Yuka is not one of them. There are better koalas and better snooties imo.

@Asarena - I wasn't very familiar with the koala villagers before New Horizons, but I have to say that in my opinion Yuka is clearly the best koala. Some of the others are acceptable, maybe even cute, but Yuka is the only one who I actively want to move to my island. Her facial expression is perfect for a snooty villager, and I love her blue coloring. Blue is my favorite color, so a villager earns some automatic bonus points with me if they're blue. I feel like her pinkish purple eyeshadow isn't too overwhelming as far as makeup goes either. Some villagers have a bit too much makeup for my liking. The interior of her house is cute and kind of gives me grandmother vibes. As for the exterior... did I mention I like blue? Well, the exterior of Yuka's house is blue.
Yuka_NH.png

I have literally never seen this villager until today hahahahaha. I really ought to go through the whole list on a wiki sometime.

Ahhh Yuka. I actually think she is very pretty. I hesitate to call any of the villagers ‘elegant’ but if any are, it is her. I had her move to my island as a random move in when I didn’t know what I was doing and placed a plot the night before I wanted to go island hopping. Maybe that is why I never really clicked with her, but it does seem like she has a lot of the features people look for in popular villagers. She has a simple clean design that is still distinct. I love that her favorite colors are yellow and orange too, not only because those are my favorite colors but because they look great on her! Sadly she never clicked for me, but I’m so glad she got some recognition here.

also, as @Asarena says, she has the snooty ‘look’ without being over made up and her house is really gorgeous.

I have literally never seen this villager until today hahahahaha. I really ought to go through the whole list on a wiki sometime.
Well I’m glad this rankdown has introduced you to a villager! 😅

I hesitate to call any of the villagers ‘elegant’ but if any are, it is her.
Calling her “elegant” is a bit of a stretch for me. 🤣

Well I’m glad this rankdown has introduced you to a villager! 😅

Calling her “elegant” is a bit of a stretch for me. 🤣

Haha, fair enough!
it’s funny because that is my exact reaction when I see people describe Diana as elegant 🤣 (so probably she’s got the same something to her that I stubbornly refuse to see in her case, sorry Diana)

Honestly, it is tough to really think of any these little cartoon animals as elegant!😅 They are such little goofs.

I'm a little surprised to see Yuka down here because I think she's pretty cool, but I guess most of the villagers left are pretty good as well. She's got a nice, simple colour scheme, and her purple eyelids match her blue and white well. I can't say the same for her orange sweater in NH, though; I don't think it suits her at all.

(For the record, I think Yuka and Diana are both elegant in their own way (minus Yuka's sweater) - although personally, if I had to choose the most elegant villager, it'd be Pecan. Her eyes are amazing, and her amiibo card and NH picture just give off this sassy elegance that I love.)

(For the record, I think Yuka and Diana are both elegant in their own way (minus Yuka's sweater) - although personally, if I had to choose the most elegant villager, it'd be Pecan. Her eyes are amazing, and her amiibo card and NH picture just give off this sassy elegance that I love.)
I think Pecan’s design fits her personality VERY well!

Three of my top four are out now. I kind of expected Olaf to place low since I know other people don't like him, but for some reason I thought the other three would do better. The last one in my top four will probably be out next at this rate 💔

Also, the contrast in our write ups:
"There are better koalas and better snooties imo."
"Yuka is clearly the best koala."
🤣

Haha, fair enough!
it’s funny because that is my exact reaction when I see people describe Diana as elegant 🤣 (so probably she’s got the same something to her that I stubbornly refuse to see in her case, sorry Diana)

Honestly, it is tough to really think of any these little cartoon animals as elegant!😅 They are such little goofs.
Honestly, I don’t see Diana as elegant at all. That’s part of the reason why she’s my favorite snooty; she’s not afraid to go into nature!

Three of my top four are out now. I kind of expected Olaf to place low since I know other people don't like him, but for some reason I thought the other three would do better. The last one in my top four will probably be out next at this rate 💔

Also, the contrast in our write ups:
"There are better koalas and better snooties imo."
"Yuka is clearly the best koala."
🤣

even though I am pretty sure your last favorite is not a favorite of mine, but I will root for them for your sake! 😉

I’ve caught her sipping soda while sitting in a leaf pile. I don’t think she minds getting her clothes dirty.

I meant her very white and pale pink self more than her clothes, but actually I really like this version of her you are painting.

Reminds me of one of my best friends. She’s a pretty blonde and her mom forced her to wear a fancy dress and ringlets (she was made to wear her hair in curlers at night!) every day to school all through elementary school. Naturally, she was the biggest tomboy ever (and spent the next 10 years wearing ripped jeans and raggedy tshirts)!

stop!! Don’t make me like Diana, it’s not fair!😵

Back