• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

I'm glad the Happy Home Paradise DLC encourages you to talk more to your villages on your main island just so you can invite them to the island and also you can change their interior on your island by the time you unlock the feature. This was a nice needed change now I no longer having to worry about gifting bugs, fish or furniture since I can just remove them when I'm changing up the villager's homes.

I really love the morning music in this game, it puts me in a great mood for the whole day!
Omg, me too! Sometimes I tt to 5:01am just to play with that pleasant soundtrack. :)
Post automatically merged:

There's something special about having an area really start to come together. Laying down that one furniture item, doing that one customization just right, watching it gradually transform into a Space. Being able to decorate outside has been such a blessing!!
Yes and I love how so many people share inspiration for you to use and incorporate into your own island. I’m not very artistic and a blank slate sort of paralyzes me but being able to get started with some of the inspiring photos I find, helps me unlock my own ideas and add my own touches while having a focused goal. Otherwise I end up with a lot of blank space because I don’t always know how to decorate without just dumping clutter around. That or i have these discrete corners of beauty and nothing ties them together.

Last edited:
I only got three packs of amiibo cards but I got all the ones I really wanted. Shino, Sasha, Raymond, Sherb, Judy, and Orville.

This update is great! Better RNG for new villagers and items. I was able to go to a Kapp'n island and catch a stringfish! I just went into Wolfgang's house and he was crafting the illuminated tree! Yay for QoL changes!

The new bow wigs are so cute!! I love the new braided hairstyles as well. 🥰

I finally was able to purchase the yacht from Wardell, and I am ecstatic for it to arrive. My island has a strong nautical theme, and I have been excited about the prospect of a boat since I saw the yacht in the Direct. It is such a nice touch.

We can remodel as many of our villagers houses per day as we want. I was worried Tom Nook would complain like "We're already remodeling someone's house, we can't do anyone else's today"

We can remodel as many of our villagers houses per day as we want. I was worried Tom Nook would complain like "We're already remodeling someone's house, we can't do anyone else's today"
And if you don't like what you did with the villager's home, you can ask Isabelle to revert the home back to normal by talking to her, select "Discuss Resident", and then choose "The way their home looks". This also works when you have starter homes or if you somehow got a gifted villager by accident you can just revert their home back to normal. However, this only works after completing the DLC

I love love LOVE the new gyroids. They are so unique and cute. I've only discovered 4 so far, but I can't wait to find more. My favorite atm is the
bloopoid, it puffs up and makes a water droplet sound!
They just make me incredibly happy c:

• oh gosh, the 3am music is just great. love it.
  • the sheer level of detail in the graphics is lovely!
  • the villagers singing. it's just too cute, especially when they start singing duets
  • the gyroids are great too i love how they move and look and sound and we can change their colors!?! yesssssss
  • it's fall right now so of course i have to talk about the leaves changing and how pretty they are! and the mushrooms??? love it.
  • and the maple leaves floating around! i love cherry blossom season in spring, so having something similar in fall is excellent.

I really like Faith. I don't have her amiibo but she is the starter sisterly villager on my recently reset island. I wasn't sure I'd like her but she's very sweet. I also really didn't expect to like the starter jock, Jitters, but I like him too. His house is the style and color I don't like but he himself is pretty cute.

And speaking of villagers whose amiibo I don't have--Megan. I let her move away so that Sasha could take her plot but I think I'm going to have to buy her amiibo because I want her to move back once I earn Sasha's photo. She's a great normal villager. I may end up keeping both Ione and Megan on that island as permanent villagers. Ione is cute and her entire design, including her home, is just amazing.

I still absolutely adore the night when you go to the third layer and see the moon's reflection on everything. <3 Pair this up with NL's 1am music for a great experience.

I'm sooo happy they added accent walls. I'm not much of a designer, but pairing a windowed wall with a windowless one allows sunlight to come in. The glow in dark stickers have been a great addition as well! You can do a lot with them (like create a window.)

The game still continues to amaze me with how beautiful it is. The red trees are so pretty.

I'm having a lot of fun in HHP and am really grateful they added it.

I spent a very long time hating winter in AC. I would TT specifically to avoid it, I hated the snow so much, I thought it was ugly and gross.
But Kapp'n just took me to an island covered with snow and I had this moment of 'wow.. actually this is lovely. this is amazing' and now I can't wait for snow season.
It was always unfortunate that my birthday was in peak AC snow season (January) but now I'll be honest Im excited because the way the snow falls and hits the ground.. the high quality-ness of it is just something so simple and so beautiful I cant get over it right now

I am touched and amazed by how beautiful and how forgiving this game is. This has meant everything to me as someone who fell into a deep spell of depression and anhedonia and just could not play anything at all for months. To come back to ACNH and find that my villagers were all still there, and not at all upset with my Rep made everything so much easier. And I say this as someone who loved the prickliness of interactions in the earlier titles. But it's kindness and gentleness that I need - that so many of us need - right now, and ACNH offers it.

And on another positive note: Cephalobot exists!

Back