• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC - Overrated.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
Animal Crossing is one of the greatest game series of all time! I can't believe someone could consider Animal Crossing overrated... Animal Crossing revolutionized simulation games for years to come, and is such an enjoyable game! It boasts an impressive amount of features, all of which amount to a wonderful game! The only thing missing from Animal Crossing for the Gamecube was online play, and finally, in Animal Crossing DS, we get that long awaited feature!

Online for Animal Crossing DS will surely not only revolutionize simulation games yet again, but online games as well. It will be the killer app of the DS, selling DS's worldwide! AC DS is one of the most hyped games in the industry, and will most definetely live up to expectations! And with real-time multiplayer, you just cannot miss AC DS; the next videogame sensation.

I posted this in a thread where somebody said that AC was overrated... well, his friend said so. Nice, eh?
 
I agree with you, if anything Animal Crossing is underrated.
 
Bulerias said:
Animal Crossing is one of the greatest game series of all time! I can't believe someone could consider Animal Crossing overrated... Animal Crossing revolutionized simulation games for years to come, and is such an enjoyable game! It boasts an impressive amount of features, all of which amount to a wonderful game! The only thing missing from Animal Crossing for the Gamecube was online play, and finally, in Animal Crossing DS, we get that long awaited feature!

Online for Animal Crossing DS will surely not only revolutionize simulation games yet again, but online games as well. It will be the killer app of the DS, selling DS's worldwide! AC DS is one of the most hyped games in the industry, and will most definetely live up to expectations! And with real-time multiplayer, you just cannot miss AC DS; the next videogame sensation.

I posted this in a thread where somebody said that AC was overrated... well, his friend said so. Nice, eh?
didn't tommy talarico call it overrated in judgement day?
 
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Animal Crossing is one of the greatest game series of all time! I can't believe someone could consider Animal Crossing overrated... Animal Crossing revolutionized simulation games for years to come, and is such an enjoyable game! It boasts an impressive amount of features, all of which amount to a wonderful game! The only thing missing from Animal Crossing for the Gamecube was online play, and finally, in Animal Crossing DS, we get that long awaited feature!

Online for Animal Crossing DS will surely not only revolutionize simulation games yet again, but online games as well. It will be the killer app of the DS, selling DS's worldwide! AC DS is one of the most hyped games in the industry, and will most definetely live up to expectations! And with real-time multiplayer, you just cannot miss AC DS; the next videogame sensation.

I posted this in a thread where somebody said that AC was overrated... well, his friend said so. Nice, eh?
didn't tommy talarico call it overrated in judgement day?
Well, if he did, then you know what I think of him.


:p
 
I would say the opposite. It is underrated. Have you people seen The Crossing Guardian at NSider? Well you all have, i've seen you there


:p , but it is pretty much dead, or the same people asking simple questions. It also has lots of code providers, they should push it in to one thread. ACAC is a great thread!

Lots of people there don't post codes they want in the code business, they just make a thread : "l1|<3 91mm3 t!-!053 /\/35 94m35, n008!"

If Animal Crossing was overrated, the C.G would be filled with chat that has points.

Yes, ACDS will revolutionize gaming as we see it


:p
 
FreakyLime said:
I would say the opposite. It is underrated. Have you people seen The Crossing Guardian at NSider? Well you all have, i've seen you there


:p , but it is pretty much dead, or the same people asking simple questions. It also has lots of code providers, they should push it in to one thread. ACAC is a great thread!

Lots of people there don't post codes they want in the code business, they just make a thread : "l1|<3 91mm3 t!-!053 /\/35 94m35, n008!"

If Animal Crossing was overrated, the C.G would be filled with chat that has points.

Yes, ACDS will revolutionize gaming as we see it


:p
....I said that AC WAS underrated in my post. :|
 
These people have no idea what they're talking about. These people just can't understand the simplicity of a great game and how it can change your life and let you enjoy yourself while doing something you never thought enjoyable, but is something that will amuse and amaze for generations (I hope...)
 
CYNDAQUIL34 said:
These people have no idea what they're talking about. These people just can't understand the simplicity of a great game and how it can change your life and let you enjoy yourself while doing something you never thought enjoyable, but is something that will amuse and amaze for generations (I hope...)
Actually, I think you're right. AC is a new genre of games. It's done things that no other game I know of has done. I do think that it will be around 20, maybe even 50 years from now.
 
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the only bad thing about it being online is that some hacker is going to somehow hack it :| well probaly....
I remember Nintendo said that the DS isn't hackable, though..
 
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
the only bad thing about it being online is that some hacker is going to somehow hack it :| well probaly....
I remember Nintendo said that the DS isn't hackable, though..
Well then, it must have very strong security around it then. And I mean very strong.
 
Revolutionized my butt, what games have become different thanks to AC? True, it got very high scores, but, it's really still a cult classic. Don't delude yourself.
 
PikMino42 said:
Revolutionized my butt, what games have become different thanks to AC? True, it got very high scores, but, it's really still a cult classic. Don't delude yourself.
revolutionized-no...best sandbox game released on any system right now-yes.
 
PikMino42 said:
Revolutionized my butt, what games have become different thanks to AC? True, it got very high scores, but, it's really still a cult classic. Don't delude yourself.
Pfft, AC revolutionized simulation games!
 
true, well kind of...it depends on how much of an impact a game needs to make for you to see it as 'revolutionizing'. Everyone's opinion differs.
 
Now u see how it is when peeps say Halo is overated. I dont c hoiw sumthing can be overated omg, if peeps like it so be it. If peeps dont like it dats fine 2, ya know?
 
Yeah, I wish everyone thought that way, but Halo 1 is overrated compared to the sequel.


:p
 
Back
Top