• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

AC New Leaf USA pre-order statistics.

Like someone mentioned up there ^^ it doesn't take into account digital orders. My husband and I are waking up a midnight to download the games. We added our funds yesterday to be ready! (Ok, we're excited :) )

I wonder if the number takes into account those who have pre-ordered the AC:NL bundle. That would probably add thousands to the number.

I can't wait to see the first day/week/month sales statistics.

I can't wait to see sales either. I wonder if New Leaf will surpass Wild World in sales? :)

Im sure new leaf will pass wild world i know theres alot of people that havent played animal crossing since the gamecube that are getting this one.

No, I don't think there are any figures available for the UK, you can get an idea from various charts though, it's 3rd on both Amazon UK pre-orders behind The Last of Us and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and GAME's general bestsellers chart for example.

I feel like the world would be a better place if NL passed GTA in pre-order statistics.

I feel like the world would be a better place if NL passed GTA in pre-order statistics.

HAHA, yes. That would be fantastic. I keep meaning to ask at my local GameStop about the number of pre-orders. If there's many I'd like to organize a meetup with people for streetpassing.

Wow, that's wonderful! I'm happy this game is getting so much attention! I think from the heavy promotions via Twitter and with the "Inside the Treehouse" videos, Nintendo is gaining a new following with people new to the series as well as veterans. As much as I wish the game was released already, I think Nintendo has done an expert job creating hype for this game. Clearly, the amount of preorders shows that as well.

Back