• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

AC:CF Hair Guide

reedstr16 said:
o i see wat you mean.. you think it should be together with the face guide
No, I mean stickied so it stays at the top of the page. But I guess it's not called "stickied" here, it's called "pinned". Same thing.

Tyeforce said:
reedstr16 said:
o i see wat you mean.. you think it should be together with the face guide
No, I mean stickied so it stays at the top of the page. But I guess it's not called "stickied" here, it's called "pinned". Same thing.
Indeed it should, people are posting about hair on the face guide, it's going to get confusing :X

Jas0n said:
Yes, it is the full thing.

You get messy hair if you timeskip/don't play AC for a while.
Thanks so much! Is the messy hair just for boys? My little sister wants it, lol!

Nilefire said:
Jas0n said:
Yes, it is the full thing.

You get messy hair if you timeskip/don't play AC for a while.
Thanks so much! Is the messy hair just for boys? My little sister wants it, lol!
I highly doubt it. I assume the messy hair will revert to normal hair after a while, though.

Apparently the hair colours are going to be the same questions/answers as in AC:WW, i'm going to wait and see if that's true before I edit the main post, though.

Back