• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

SensaiGallade has replaced Katezilla, welcome!

Actions can now be performed on this slot again.

Last edited:
Hello my children it has been a while!

It's late here so I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a rundown of everything that has happened thus far so I can catch up tomorrow. I'll pop in again tomorrow and talk some more!

Hello my children it has been a while!

It's late here so I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a rundown of everything that has happened thus far so I can catch up tomorrow. I'll pop in again tomorrow and talk some more!

Idk guys we cant trust claude he aaid hes a schemer. Perfect for a mafia member hmmm :thinking:

jk thanks for keeping the game alive a lil longer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also who tf you calling children?

i forgot to vote lol

i have a feeling we’re going to lose

ok so at first i was like hmm dedenne n kallie def share opinions and i was thinking possibly a duo? but then i was like nah cuz scum kallie would def instruct dedenne not to attach herself too much, it’s too obvious so i actually think they aren’t a possible pair. not sure about either of them being scum individually, but i can rule out them together. still slight tl on kallie and null on dedenne

not joking when i say i never trust my feelings on jacob but damn i don’t like how he looks this game

i def think atleast 1 scum was on the chele train, but who? icba to think about that rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

hewwo senwaigawwade

I realize this is such a dumb question, but does not voting twice back-to-back always result in you being modkilled? This probably shows that I really need to read the rules...

That sucks about Chele, sorry for pretty much starting that lynch- but I do think it's a little disappointing how that whole day ended. I actually was feeling the most confident in chele being scum than my reads on anyone else in the game which are for the most part yellows across the board at this point. It doesn't feel like anyone is really bringing that much to the table and we're all collectively flopping.

Chele probably could've role claimed at the end there, and I thought we decided that if Kate didn't come on to vote that we would switch on to her to avoid a modkill. It's no worries now (welcome aaron <3) but at the time it was pretty much understood that a modkill was going to happen and everyone just kinda decided to lynch someone on top of it. I know I wasn't here to initiate anything, but I thought that was a solid plan. We're kinda making it easy for mafia to hide right now by not expecting people to present at least a small logical explanation for their vote

"Going to have to go with the same reasons everyone else gave on this vote. I was quite indecisive, as you could all tell."- isn't really acceptable anymore, so I guess we should all start to work on color coded reads lists or something

So that's pretty much my thoughts on that. I think we can still win if we start generating reads and more conversation to look into, but we can't keep letting mafia coast through wagon lynches. PS. Nobody post any reads until the very end of night, or wait until D3 so mafia can't discuss any of them

I realize this is such a dumb question, but does not voting twice back-to-back always result in you being modkilled? This probably shows that I really need to read the rules...

yeah why have u not still done that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi gallade

I'll do the RQS to get started:

1. He/Him/The Thing
  2. Britist Summer Time (GMT+1)
  3. Only played Mafia on the forums and I'm mediocre at best lmao.
  4. Well if you've played with me in the past theeeeen you'll have an idea of how I handle pressure.
  5. Absolutely Town. Figuring me out as Mafia is so easy I could just surrender because its so blatantly obvious.
  6. The Wheel of Fortune has spoken. The Wheel of Fortune is telling me radical and Bwyngwo.

I'll claim voluntarily since everyone is keen on lynching me.

I am a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will say that if you guys want to vote me, go right ahead, but be prepared for a town loss.

now im conflicted, because nintendo could just be doing whatever with an inactive wait did kirbyz get modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope, anyway so if nintendo is mafia then theyd have to be with an inactive teammate, but nobodys really being inactive as kate got replaced with gallade and i dont think gallade wouldve told Nintendo to claim townie like that. and if we're going by what chele said, byngo isnt even mafia but if they were idk how active theyve been. and, again, nobody active here wouldve told him to go and claim like that

so maybe he is town, idk

now im conflicted, because nintendo could just be doing whatever with an inactive wait did kirbyz get modkilled

She was replaced, if that's constitutes "modkilling".

I'm just issuing a warning. Yes, I realize I've been hammering this entire game about how I was lynched the first (and only other time) I played back in 2016, and I was a townie then too, but I guess I learned the wrong lesson from that time. With the amount of people who claimed I was scum (oath2order most notably I remember), and how that seems to be repeating, I thought that these games on here were more about survival rather than a side winning. I realize I've made very questionable at best statements and I have accepted that it's inevitable I'll be voted out, considering I nearly was this last voting session. I'm almost considering leaving the game, but I doubt that would solve anything.

I don't know, I guess it's just a far different experience playing this way than playing in person or through say, Town of Salem (which what I usually do now). I get a feeling though that the people that are voting me up are actually mafia themselves, but alas, I may just be wrong again.

I'm just convinced this game will be a decisive win for the mafia. If they do, they deserve it, town has been dividing itself.

yeah how about u stop complaing about, oh , 3 years ago and focus on this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also some people voting u if ur town will be mafia bc they want to get rid of town. its not rocket science

Back