• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

A serious question

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
If a rooster laid an egg in the middle of a slanted roof, which way would it roll?

There is also no wind (otherwise the rooster wouldn't be able to sit on the roof) =D

Downwards on the slanted roof because you never said that it was on something liek this:
__
/__\

so it's on something like this:
/
/

and the egg falls down

:D

The point is you never said it was on a flat surface, you said it's in the middle of a slanted roof :).

Super_Naruto said:
Downwards on the slanted roof because you never said that it was on something liek this:
__
/__\

so it's on something like this:
/
/

and the egg falls down

:D
wow... thats sad rofl

they dont lay eggs

Actually I said "If a rooster laid an egg", as in "if a rooster was able to, or happened to find a way to lay an egg..." =D

dragonflamez said:
Roosters are guys, they cant lay eggs.
Finally a smart person on these forums

t_5974_01.jpg

I think you are the only smart one here. (besides moi)

Well.. If a rooster DID find a way to lay an egg on a roof.. then it would depend on how the roof was shaped? Wait! What if the egg was square and didn't roll?!

:eek:

Shadow_] [quote="dragonflamez said:

t_5974_01.jpg

I think you are the only smart one here. (besides moi) [/quote]
Thanks.

Gengar said:
Shadow_] [quote="dragonflamez said:

t_5974_01.jpg

I think you are the only smart one here. (besides moi)
Thanks. [/quote]
Quote from storm:

" Actually I said "If a rooster laid an egg", as in "if a rooster was able to, or happened to find a way to lay an egg..." =D"

Back