• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

A Sadness Thread

I'm really easily infatuated, and my interests are always very unrequited.

I'm also having writer's block for my novel, and I'm not sure how to power through it.

I've gained ten pounds over the summer, and I'm not a girl who can pull off extra weight.

Well Andy, I despise how I look! I was like a size 6 2 years ago so its like WOW. ergh I'm female, I'm entitled to body issues ^.^

Lost my mum last year to the see-you-next-tuesday that is breast cancer, you don't realise how much you miss some one til they go:(.

Lost my mum last year to the see-you-next-tuesday that is breast cancer, you don't realise how much you miss some one til they go:(.

I am so very sorry Claire! It's horrible! My aunty had a rare type in her lungs and breasts! Honestly, if you're coping that makes you one of the strongest people I know of!

I'm chunky

Chunky is cute.

-Just ran out of heat and there's a snow storm tomorrow
-Glasses broke a few months ago, no money to replace them and my vision is becoming worse in the process

Ai yi yi.

Last edited:
Your welcome?

Not many people appreciate the fact that I'm a tomboy. Somebod asked me what's my favorite dress and I'm like, ? would never wear crap like that!" (no offence)

tumblr_lgtvb2poxX1qd8ocoo1_400.png

First of all, this is for all of you. Whatever you're going through, it'll all be okay 8D

But since it is the sadness thread, I guess I've been having some girl problems. I kind of developed feelings for a close friend of mine, and ever since I told her we've been drifting apart. I've been missing her, but a part of me doesn't.. She's all but replaced me in her life, I dunno if she deserves me back :/ Oh well, refer to the above statement :p

A lot of things can't hold my interests for too long, this is becoming a problem for video games.

other than that; life is good. :cool:

This is me, all the time.
*hugs* I know your feels.
*hugs back*

Thank you, my fine gentleman.

Reading how people support each other on this website is really touching, especially with some of you that are having deaths of loved ones and other very difficult problems.
Hugs for everyone!

Ah yes, just the thread I needed.

Miss my bf and also kinda wondering where the relationship will go in the future...
Unsure about historic pres as major
Think I have a cyst or two hanging out on my ovaries which I'm really hoping won't burst. Keep getting random dull to not-so-dull pains in those areas and they aren't the usual time-of-the-month cramps, speaking of which...
it will soon be that time of the month.... unless it's late. again.
Too shy to make any new friends or to join a club where I dont know anyone for the sake of making new friends... so I've been feelin' rather lonely.
I'm done. I don't like to complain much but these are the things that are bothering me and I haven't really been able to vent them out to anyone. So ta daaaa

Without sounding rude, the thought of anybodies ovaries bursting makes me queasy.

I'm really sorry and I will pray that they don't.

My mom has Thyroid Disease, so things are always very stressful between me and her. She is also OCD and we get into arguments and she gets very emotional if the house is not completely clean and in order 24/7. I have to get straight A's or she will chew my head off, which is a hard thing to do because I take so many advanced classes.

I hate winter and I miss summer

I wish my hair wasnt so thick and gross looking all the time

I constantly feel stressed that I won't get accepted into my dream college because I am not good enough and I don't use my time efficiently. I always beat myself up if I spend even a few minutes not drawing, because I am so paranoid.

I can never focus on essays or projects

I had to quit my Tae Kwon Do class because the times for it are inconvenient now that I am taking Community College classes at night. I have to work out alone now, which is obviously not as fun.

My sister steals my clothes and make up and I still can't find my black wedges!

Without sounding rude, the thought of anybodies ovaries bursting makes me queasy.

I'm really sorry and I will pray that they don't.

Well, the ovaries themselves wouldn't burst, but the cysts that might be hanging around inside of them could.
It's happened to my sister a couple times this past year. I'm just hoping that mine go away on their own, assuming I even have them.
But yeah. I can understand why it would make you queasy. These sorts of things don't make me queasy until I actually start thinking a lot about it, which I tend not to do. The part that makes me queasy is the thought that I might have to go to the hospital, or that there might not be anyone around when it happened, if it happened. I wouldn't know what to do ._.

Back