A fovour to ask..

TheYoshiGamer

Bells
In the new Nintendo Power (released on July 31st, 2010) there was a page about Animal Crossing 3DS. If you have that issue, can you please write down EXACTLY (word for word) what the page said? Thanks SOOOOO much. I really appreciate it.

If you have a Youtube account, you can also message me what the Animal Crossing 3DS page said. Here is my Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoshiGamer

I got the new Nintendo Power in the mail today and it came with an Other M Poster! ^_^

Here's what it says:

Nintendo Power Vol. 258 said:
The bite-sized bits of play-at-your-own-pace fun in Animal Crossing: Wild World for Nintendo DS proved the series a perfect fit for portable gaming, and it's an easy bet that the Nintendo 3DS installment will be at least be good. The added 3D effect is a perfect match for the way the ground scrolls into the horizon; it adds a sense of depth that makes the town feel as if it's made of real-world minatures that you pinch with your fingers. So far we've seen only the game's newly tall and thin characters going about their day in the usual Animal Crossing way, so the big question is, how much will be added to the serie's familiar formula? With the many new features of Nintendo 3DS-particularly the system's improved Wi-Fi functionality-there should be plenty of creative ideas for the developers to explore.

Source: Nintendo Power Vol. 258, Page 24

This Animal Crossing 3DS article within the quote is Copyrighted to Nintendo Power.

enjoy. ;)

MasterM64 said:
I got the new Nintendo Power in the mail today and it came with an Other M Poster! ^_^

Here's what it says:

The bite-sized bits of play-at-your-own-pace fun in Animal Crossing: Wild World for Nintendo DS proved the series a perfect fit for portable gaming, and it's an easy bet that the Nintendo 3DS installment will be at least be good. The added 3D effect is a perfect match for the way the ground scrolls into the horizon; it adds a sense of depth that makes the town feel as if it's made of real-world minatures that you pinch with your fingers. So far we've seen only the game's newly tall and thin characters going about their day in the usual Animal Crossing way, so the big question is, how much will be added to the serie's familiar formula? With the many new features of Nintendo 3DS-particularly the system's improved Wi-Fi functionality-there should be plenty of creative ideas for the developers to explore.

This Animal Crossing 3DS article within the quote is Copyrighted to Nintendo Power.

enjoy. ;)
THX SO MUCH!!!

TheYoshiGamer said:
MasterM64 said:

Here's what it says:

enjoy. ;)
THX SO MUCH!!!
No problem, Make sure you give NP credit when you post it on Youtube

MasterM64 said:
TheYoshiGamer said:
MasterM64 said:

Here's what it says:

enjoy. ;)
THX SO MUCH!!!
No problem, Make sure you give NP credit when you post it on Youtube

Back