• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying A few RV and Weeding Day Items to finish off my town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochelle

Mayor of Fables
Bells
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (198) +
Hi there guys! Back into NL after realising a) that i cannot afford a switch for the new AC game and b) remembering how great this game is anyway and may as well make my town as great as possible!

Anyway I was hoping to just grab a HEAP of items from my wishlist, so anyone that has any/all of these items let me know!

The items I'm looking for are:
Antique Shelf x2
Candelabra
Garden Tools
Hanger Rack
Ikebana Display
Iron Garden Chair x2
Iron Garden Table
Light Breakfast
Plant Partition
Popcorn
Retro Screen
Re-Tail Clock
Trellis
Kiki and Lala shoes
Sunflower Stereo
Tulip Dresser
+ clovers & any ores except silver and gold!

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do, plus I have an unorderables catalog here if you'd rather items than bells/tbt!

Hi, feels forever to see you around. :)
I can get you everything in furniture section + crazy ton of rubies (that could cover 1/4 of the ground ha) if you don't mind giving me a day. I'd be willing to trade them 1:1 for the :

Chihuahua ornament
Labrador ornament
cardboard chair
cardboard closet
egg lamp
fruit basket
gold HHA trophy
gold house model
ski rack

and 2 tbt per item for the rest that you need.

x2 emerald, x4 Sapphire, x2 Amethyst, x4 Ruby, and x2 Clovers
and will be 1TBT so it,ll be 15TBT all together with the shoes

Hi, feels forever to see you around. :)
I can get you everything in furniture section + crazy ton of rubies (that could cover 1/4 of the ground ha) if you don't mind giving me a day. I'd be willing to trade them 1:1 for the :

Chihuahua ornament
Labrador ornament
cardboard chair
cardboard closet
egg lamp
fruit basket
gold HHA trophy
gold house model
ski rack

and 2 tbt per item for the rest that you need.

OMG I know it's been forever hasn't it! Have you stuck around the whole time, I think I've been gone over a year, but with all the New Horizon excitment this month I just had an Animal Crossing craving lol! I'd love to do that trade with you, plus if I could get just 5 ruby ores, that should almost be enough for what I need them for! Would the same time or a bit earlier tomorrow be okay for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

x2 emerald, x4 Sapphire, x2 Amethyst, x4 Ruby, and x2 Clovers
and will be 1TBT so it,ll be 15TBT all together with the shoes

Fantastic, I'll take them all! I'm happy to trade now if you'd like, which town do you prefer, mine or yours?

OMG I know it's been forever hasn't it! Have you stuck around the whole time, I think I've been gone over a year, but with all the New Horizon excitment this month I just had an Animal Crossing craving lol! I'd love to do that trade with you, plus if I could get just 5 ruby ores, that should almost be enough for what I need them for! Would the same time or a bit earlier tomorrow be okay for you?
Yeah I have been stuck this whole time hahaha. Okay, around the same time just a little earlier tomorrow, 5 rubies for free. Do you wanna come pickup or have me deliver?

your town works for me :) im gonna find the kiki and lala shoes then ill be right over!

Yeah I have been stuck this whole time hahaha. Okay, around the same time just a little earlier tomorrow, 5 rubies for free. Do you wanna come pickup or have me deliver?

Haha dedication I love it! Perfect, and I'll pop by yours and pick up, may as well grab 3 MEOW tickets while I'm at it! Just send me a message when you're online tomorrow!

your town works for me :) im gonna find the kiki and lala shoes then ill be right over!

Awesome I'll send you the 15 tbt now and open my gates!

Haha dedication I love it! Perfect, and I'll pop by yours and pick up, may as well grab 3 MEOW tickets while I'm at it! Just send me a message when you're online tomorrow!
Dedication yes thank you. (≧▽≦) Alright, will drop you a message when I'm back on. Also it'll be my 5th FC that I use. See you then!

Hi I can get you these:

[2tbt each]
Antique Shelf x2
Light Breakfast
Sunflower Stereo
Tulip Dresser

Amiibo items I need to order them so let me know if you are interested. Thanks :)

Last edited:
If you still need clovers I have literally tons. About 600 unwrapped (2 towns where the grounds are covered) and 100+ wrapped.

1 TBT each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back