• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A bit disappointed we didn't get the update this week.

SpiritofAce

The Barista
Bells
Switch
1153-7853-1909
Island
Teacove
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
More disappointed in the sense of I'm really excited for it, and I know it's going to be great. It feels like ages ago since we got Leif and Redd added to the game, so I was hoping that we would get the Summer update sooner rather than later. Do you think they'll wait until the very end of the month for the update? I'm starting to think so, they might announce it on the 30th June and release it a day or two after at the very start of July so that we can start collecting Diving items. What else do you think will be in the update, besides diving?

It'll absolutely be sometime after the wedding event ends, and not sooner. I hope it does in fact show up beginning of July, as I'm finishing up my island and don't want to run out of things to do.

I wouldn't expect any kind of update to the game until the wedding season ends, athough tbh I'm kinda bummed that the activities involved in the wedding season are so limited. Now it's just starting to feel like a chore to me lol.

I’m so looking for a new update. I have stopped doing the wedding event. At first it was cute on the first day, but now it’s just a chore. I would of liked it better if Reese and Cyrus had come to stay. Now I’m sort of associating then with the Easter bunny (can’t wait for them to leave).

Hopefully they add something new next month. Though I just don’t see them bringing in Brewster just yet. I feel like they will bring him sometime closer to October. I kind of associate him with gyroids and I feel like gyroids are an October update. Hoping there’s some diving though. That was fun for me in new leaf.

The events in this game are overkill. If we get an update, I hope it's just for small regular stuff like Leif, or one time events like the May maze.

I’m so looking for a new update. I have stopped doing the wedding event. At first it was cute on the first day, but now it’s just a chore. I would of liked it better if Reese and Cyrus had come to stay. Now I’m sort of associating then with the Easter bunny (can’t wait for them to leave).

Hopefully they add something new next month. Though I just don’t see them bringing in Brewster just yet. I feel like they will bring him sometime closer to October. I kind of associate him with gyroids and I feel like gyroids are an October update. Hoping there’s some diving though. That was fun for me in new leaf.
I hope you're wrong, but I kind of think you're right about Brewster. Hot beverages seems like a Fall type of thing.

It'll absolutely be sometime after the wedding event ends, and not sooner. I hope it does in fact show up beginning of July, as I'm finishing up my island and don't want to run out of things to do.
You'll have plenty of new bugs to catch in July...21 to be exact. There are also 4 new fish, on top of the sharks and what not. And if I had to prognosticate, and if they do push an update for July, then it'll be diving.

I wasn't expecting an update this week. I am expecting to hear about the next update really soon, though. Next week looked like an opportune time, but Pokemon is having another video next week for some reason. (I cannot understand why they didn't just announce everything at once. Splitting announcements across two videos in just one week span just seems unnecessary.)

I'm hoping maybe Brewster, the game feels so empty to me without my coffee :(
I loved that we could walk around and actually drink the coffee. Also, it was pretty fun to work at the cafe and see villagers come and go.
Post automatically merged:

You'll have plenty of new bugs to catch in July...21 to be exact. There are also 4 new fish, on top of the sharks and what not. And if I had to prognosticate, and if they do push an update for July, then it'll be diving.
I look forward to the bugs and fish. I caught all the new bugs and fish way too quickly last time.

I hope you're wrong, but I kind of think you're right about Brewster. Hot beverages seems like a Fall type of thing.
Yeah I hope I’m wrong also. (Here wishing best pops in next month).
If he pops in next month , I hope he brings the gyroids though. He’s the only npc that gives them out and talks about them.

I loved that we could walk around and actually drink the coffee. Also, it was pretty fun to work at the cafe and see villagers come and go.

I didn't even remember that you could get coffee to go in NL! Must've not done it all that much, lol. That makes me excited to see what coffee-related things will happen once they do add him in... whenever that will be.

Hecc, I just thought of something - how cool would it be if you could deliver coffees to villagers like a request?

Post automatically merged:

I look forward to the bugs and fish. I caught all the new bugs and fish way too quickly last time.
I had all the fish on day one...it was the rainbow stag and goliath beetle that took me to day two. Beaches gonna be crazy come 7/1 at 5p!

I had all the fish on day one...it was the rainbow stag and goliath beetle that took me to day two. Beaches gonna be crazy come 7/1 at 5p!
It's crazy how many more fish are available than bugs. I think right now I have 67/80 fish and only 50/80 bugs.

I honestly haven't played the game in days. I've had other things in my life come up, and I've been interested in other things lately. I felt really guilty about not playing, but I realized that was a bit dumb because I paid for the game! I'd love another update to reinvigorate my interest in the game, but summer school is starting soon so maybe that's not the best idea...

I'm not sure what to expect at this point. Earlier this year, I think people were expecting a full-on Nintendo Direct in January or February, and it just never happened. While I'm expecting an update sometime this summer, I don't know if we're a week away or a month away.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect any sort of announcement for July until at least next week. Two weeks ahead just seems like too much to me.

Back