• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Contest 64's super smol giveaway/contest! ❤️ (done, ty everyone!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Snow Bunny
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (207) +
I won't bore yall with too many details but basically I'm getting these two absolute beauties in the mail in a few days:
pink-leopard.png
blue-leopard.jpg

they are both Webkinz (I don't play much online anymore but I still love collecting plushies and Webkinz has some of the best plushies ever imo), the Strawberry Clouded Leopard and the Icy Mist Leopard. the pink one in particular is one I've loved since I was a child and couldn't get a hold of until now. I got the blue one too so that they can be a pair! anyways, I always give my stuffed animals names, and I haven't really been able to come up with anything for these two, so I figured I would hold a contest like I did back in late 2018 when I needed names for two kittens!

Contest Specs:
• your job is to give a gender (boy or girl) and a name to both of the leopards pictured above!
• you can only post one entry, and give one name for each leopard.
• you cannot edit your entry once it has been posted, so think carefully about what names you choose!
• there is a possibility that I could choose one or both of the names you list.
• be sure to include the phrase "spot on!" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules!
• I will ignore entries that don't follow the rules.

Prizes:
• 30 tbt per chosen name!
Since I'm currently very poor in tbt I don't have much to give, but if over the next few days I make more I'll up the prize money a bit.
edit: raised the prize from 25 to 30!

this contest will end on Friday, September 17th at noon EST. I can't wait to see everyone's entries over the next few days! ✨

Last edited:
Your plushes are affordable. I’m not good with names, but I’d love to make an attempt!

For the pink leopard: Sherbet
For the blue leopard: Frosty Paws

My mind went straight to ice cream, and I thought these were spot on.

i swear, my urge to start collecting webkinz gets stronger every time i see one of your posts LOL. i’m not very good at picking names for things, but here are the two that i came up with!

strawberry clouded leopard - zephyrine (girl)
icy mist leopard - crystalline (girl)

congratulations on getting them, by the way! i’m honestly so happy that you were finally able to get your hands on the strawberry clouded leopard; getting something that you’ve been wanting for so long is an incredible feeling! the two of them are also ridiculously adorable, so much so that my brain had me drop everything that i was doing when i saw this to make art of them.
04C8C6CE-A900-47A7-A27F-DBB81140B191.png

anyways, thank you for hosting this! please give them both a kiss on the forehead for me when they arrive. <3

Aww these two are adorable! 🥰

For the Strawberry clouded leopard I suggest: Rosie (girl)

her fur reminds me of soft pink/ blush blossoms 🌸

And for Icy mist leopard: Seafoam (girl)

her aquamarine coat with the dark spots reminds me of a crystal called ‘Caribbean Seafoam Blue’! If you look it up it matches her spot on! 🌊

i swear, my urge to start collecting webkinz gets stronger every time i see one of your posts LOL. i’m not very good at picking names for things, but here are the two that i came up with!

strawberry clouded leopard - zephyrine (girl)
icy mist leopard - crystalline (girl)

congratulations on getting them, by the way! i’m honestly so happy that you were finally able to get your hands on the strawberry clouded leopard; getting something that you’ve been wanting for so long is an incredible feeling! the two of them are also ridiculously adorable, so much so that my brain had me drop everything that i was doing when i saw this to make art of them.

anyways, thank you for hosting this! please give them both a kiss on the forehead for me when they arrive. <3
omg thank you so much for this, so sweet! they really are so cute 😭

Oh so cute, snow leopards are my favorite animal, I've been sleeping on webkins lol
So my ideas are;

Strawberry Clouded Leopard: (female) "Lisa" (cause you know, like Lisa Frank)
Icy Mist Leopard: (Male) "George" after this cutie from Spyro his color is spot on ;)
please excuse our mess — spyro 2: ripto's rage! - george the snow  leopard,...

Oh so cute, snow leopards are my favorite animal, I've been sleeping on webkins lol
So my ideas are;

Strawberry Clouded Leopard: (female) "Lisa" (cause you know, like Lisa Frank)
Icy Mist Leopard: (Male) "George" after this cutie from Spyro his color is spot on ;)
please excuse our mess — spyro 2: ripto's rage! - george the snow  leopard,...
omg I love the original Spyro trilogy! I almost forgot about George, I remember running around with him so much 😆💙

omg I love the original Spyro trilogy! I almost forgot about George, I remember running around with him so much 😆💙
I love him so much, the little sound effects he makes and when he plops his butt down is so cute. 💜
Unfortunately the Reignighted version does not have quite the same charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back