• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ✦ 6 million bells, Golden Tool Set, and Reorderable Sets! ✦ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Enter me amigo!

My favorite villager is Alfonso because of his goofy grin and his lazy attitude to life.

Enter Me
Iggly
He was part of my original in City Folk we are "Best Friends" and I have ALWAYS given him medicine when he had a cold
Amigo

Eyyy, inputing new entries!

This giveaway will be ending in less than 24 hours! I'll update the thread when the time's up! Thank you for joining~
tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

Enter me!

My fav amigo is Filbert.

He is my fav because of his absolute sweetness. He is just such a doll. I adore his cute little face!!!

Umm where do I start!!! When I first started on here, I was on a quest to find all of my kids dreamies. I had lots of help from a ton of uber generous people. Because of them, I decided to get a copy to cycle for others and help them get their dreamies. It's temporarily on hiatus due to me working on my 2nd main ATM :)

Enter me, amigo! My favorite villager is Julian because he's a fabulous blue sparkling unicorn! How could you not like him? He's so cute! A good did I have done is given away punchy and cherry! Links: Punchy Cherry

Giveaway is over! Entries underneath this post will no longer be valid, thank you!

I'll be adding new entries and I will update the thread with the winners later~ c:

Thanks so much for joining, everyone!
tumblr_m9gcr4ZOvq1qzckow.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I will be using this site to do the draw: http://www.random.org/lists/

In case people are wondering. o wo

I like Rosie because she is a cute cat and she's BLUE.
Amigo ^~^
thanks for doing this, i hope this counts

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap i think im too late

I like Rosie because she is a cute cat and she's BLUE.
Amigo ^~^
thanks for doing this, i hope this counts

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap i think im too late

If I'm not too late,enter me, amigo! My favorite villager is O'Hare. He's my favorite because he is soo cute and sweet, he's also been in my town since pretty much the beginning. A time I have done a good thing for others was when I gave away Erik instead of selling him. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?161187-Erik-Raffle! Thank
you for doing this!

Ahhhhhh, I'm so sorry you two! You posted after the giveaway is over. So sorry! Thanks for joining, sort of. Maybe next time!
tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow.gif

Sorry for the delay everyone! I just had to do a thing. I'll be drawing the winners now and I'll be back in a few minutes~

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

First place with 3mil bells, Golden Tool Set, and 3 Reorderable Sets:
  • Hanaberas

And the second place winners with 1mil bells and 1 Reorderable Set each:
  • Corv1d
    [*]blossum
    [*]Liseli

Thank you so much for joining this giveaway! I'll be sending the winners PMs after this~

darn...
i really could have used the money..
ohwell...

congratulations, winners

Back