• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ✦ 6 million bells, Golden Tool Set, and Reorderable Sets! ✦ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hola amigo! Enter me!

My favorite villager is Gladys. She was one of my starters in Celadon, my first town ever, and I instantly grew attached to her. She's cute and kind, I'm always happy to see her around.

One act of kindness I received today was from Jrod64. I won an auction for Erik by him, but I was unable pick him up due to wi-fi errors. He let me do all kinds of things to try to get let us trade, was very patient, and held him until the next day. We were never able to solve the problem, but I still apperitcate how hard he tried. I got Erik through PhantomRose, who was also helpful, but we did the process through PMing so I can't link anything to you.

Link Proof: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?163350-Auction-trade-ERIK-for-ROONEY-STILL-AVAILABLE
There is also proof on his profile and on mine's.

Ooh, thank you so much for this you cutie patootie! My fifth town is in need of a little help so I suppose I'll enter ;v;

Please enter me, amigo! <3

My favorite villager is very hard to pick, since I have a LOT of favorites. But one of them is most certainly Freya, the Snooty Wolf. She's utterly gorgeous. At first, I'd wanted Whitney in my second town -- and then I saw Freya. I was floored by her color scheme and just... Everything. She's so precious to me. I stayed up all night looking for her one day, and the next day I managed to nab her. She's sweet, she's beautiful, and her fur is super soft. ♥ She treats me very well, and often compliments the feather I have in my hair. She likes it when I come over and hang out with her and sit with her on her couch. She's an absolute darling, and I wouldn't trade her for the world, really. Freya is amazing.

As for the good deed, ah... Does cycling count? ^^; I cycled my fourth town, and I will be cycling my fifth. Here's the link to my old thread:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?152396-The-Calm-Before-the-Storm-CLOSED

I've also given away quite a few T2's (SINCE I NEVER GET T1'S IN MY TOWNS APPARENTLY) in separate threads, but yeah. uvu

Anyway, thank you so so much!!! <3333333 I appreciate it a lot, really ;v;

Enter me!my favorite villager is Goldie because she is the sweetest villager ever! :) She always invites me to her house, and I love hanging out with her! Also, she loves to send me mail, which makes me so happy!
Thank you, amigo!

Inputting the new entries!

And omg, to those who were thanking me for the giveaway aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no, i honestly am thanking everyone who has helped me enjoy my ACNL experience in this forum by doing this giveaway. Thank you for thanking me aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't even know what to say to that aaaaaaaaaaa
tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACTUALLY I KNOW NOW. I'M EDITING THE FIRST POST ABOUT IT

ADDITIONAL WINNERS AND PRIZES AAAAAAAAA
tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Bud! He's a dudemanbro and he has a lil sharky in his house. I bond with him on a personal level.
With that being said, "enter me" amigo!

Please enter me into your giveaway, amigo :3. My favorite villager thus far is Julian and my reasoning behind it is because of his personality (he's always very polite as well as funny), he's one of the villagers that I was most excited to see in New Leaf, I convinced him to move to my town after he was a camper (which made me super excited), and because he's a blue unicorn.

Enter me, amigo!

My favorite villager is Rosie because she's been with me since Wild World. She was my favorite back then and the only one I liked in my town. She was the only cute one, everyone else was pretty ugly. I loved her before I even saw the movie too, I didn't even know she was in it. My birthday is also on the same day as hers :3

Hey, amigo, please enter me!!

My favorite villager is Fauna. She moved in today, almost right next to my house!! If it was any other villager, I'd have been mad, but cos it's Fauna...she's an exception! I mean, come on, you've got to admit she's super cute!! Ihope she becomes best buddies with my other cute normal, Lily the fab frog.

Click here for a link to a 1 million bell giveaway I did a few days ago. I know it's not a big giveaway, but it was the best I could do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not actually sure that link works. Please check for me!!! Thanks and sorry again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, if it doesn't work, you can just type in 'Seasons Giveaway' on the tbt search bar and it should be the first one. It now says '<3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED <3'. Sorry for the trouble!

Enter me, amigo!

My favourite villager is Gala because she is super cute and friendly with those little flowers in her hair!! She is also pretty under appreciated as villagers go, and I think she needs more recognition for the cutie she is!

I did a giveaway for Bones yesterday, and he ended up going to someone who loved him because he looked like their irl dog! Here's the link:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?163406-Bones-the-lazy-dog&highlight=Bones

Last edited:
This is very generous of you, amigo! Pls enter me ;w;
My favorite villager is Maple, because I love her normal personality, which fits her adorable appearance perfectly!
She's so cute, I love her rosy cheeks and her house exterior :) I had her back then in acww and just HAD TO get her
in acnl too, because I loved her so much xD
There's a lot of good stuff that people have done to me here xD everyone is so nice ;w; for example when people tried to help me to get Marshal, which was my last dreamie :3 here's a link to my profile messages, where Sej told me about a thread that was selling Marshal: http://www.belltreeforums.com/membe...ab=visitor_messaging&page=4#visitor_messaging
Thank you! ^^

Enter me, amigo! c:

My favorite villager is Dotty. She's adorable and she's always had that special personality. I know she's a peppy like many others, but she's funny and her design always captured me. Her eyes are probably her best aspect. ^^;

Unfortunately Dotty got into boxes and I was going to cycle her, but instead I gave her to a user that was working hard and looking for her: http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=36243&u2=35040&page=2

No other Dotty will ever be the same. ;-;

Ooh, thank you so much for this you cutie patootie! My fifth town is in need of a little help so I suppose I'll enter ;v;

Please enter me, amigo! <3

My favorite villager is very hard to pick, since I have a LOT of favorites. But one of them is most certainly Freya, the Snooty Wolf. She's utterly gorgeous. At first, I'd wanted Whitney in my second town -- and then I saw Freya. I was floored by her color scheme and just... Everything. She's so precious to me. I stayed up all night looking for her one day, and the next day I managed to nab her. She's sweet, she's beautiful, and her fur is super soft. ♥ She treats me very well, and often compliments the feather I have in my hair. She likes it when I come over and hang out with her and sit with her on her couch. She's an absolute darling, and I wouldn't trade her for the world, really. Freya is amazing.

As for the good deed, ah... Does cycling count? ^^; I cycled my fourth town, and I will be cycling my fifth. Here's the link to my old thread:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?152396-The-Calm-Before-the-Storm-CLOSED

I've also given away quite a few T2's (SINCE I NEVER GET T1'S IN MY TOWNS APPARENTLY) in separate threads, but yeah. uvu

Anyway, thank you so so much!!! <3333333 I appreciate it a lot, really ;v;

You called me a cutie patootie aaaaaaa
tumblr_m9gcy6mxn61qzckow.gif

And yes, cycling definitely counts! Good luck with your 5th, btw~

I think it should be a little bit earlier.

But I'm really dumb so don't even consider what I said lol

I decided to stick with the initial date to give chances to other people in case they haven't seen it yet. ; w;

If I do end early I'll definitely update the thread!
tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow.gif

Hey, amigo, please enter me!!

My favorite villager is Fauna. She moved in today, almost right next to my house!! If it was any other villager, I'd have been mad, but cos it's Fauna...she's an exception! I mean, come on, you've got to admit she's super cute!! Ihope she becomes best buddies with my other cute normal, Lily the fab frog.

Click here for a link to a 1 million bell giveaway I did a few days ago. I know it's not a big giveaway, but it was the best I could do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not actually sure that link works. Please check for me!!! Thanks and sorry again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, if it doesn't work, you can just type in 'Seasons Giveaway' on the tbt search bar and it should be the first one. It now says '<3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED <3'. Sorry for the trouble!

I checked your link and I think you just coded the URL thingy wrong. Don't worry I found the thread anyway and I'm including it in the entry count~

Anyways, bumping and good luck, everyone!
tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

Enter me, amigo :)
I love every single on of my villagers in my town atm, but i'll just pick one, and that's coco.
She's one of my favorites because she was in my acgb town, and she's a complete sweetheart! B)

Enter me! My favorite villager is Peanut as her tail never fails to remind me of strawberry-flavoured Swiss rolls yum yum~

Enter me amigo! :)

My favorite villager would have to be Teddy. I've had him in my Wild World town, and I just loved him ever since. He is so super adorable!! I love he's jock personality. Keeps me motivated and he has such a positive attitude, :)

Enter me please, amigo c:

My favourite villager is Fauna. I like her because she has been my best friend since November and was one of the best normals I've ever had. She is just so sweet and we bonded very quickly. Sadly, I lost her in corruption and haven't had her back since.

I made a rule on my thread (in signature), that someone with less than 100% wi-fi rating couldn't join. Someone had 93% and were sad they couldn't join. I made an exception and let them in, despite me disobeying my own rule.

Last edited:
amigo enter me!!

my favorite villager is daisy because i had wild world for years and she was so lovely to me ;_____; i ended up crying when she moved out but now i have her in new leaf so its ok!!

Back