• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh at that point though it really shouldn't be project staff and more just project volunteers that change around from project to project, perhaps being picked by actual project staff

which actually doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. would certainly give more people the chance to be creative than could be reasonably possible otherwise, as well as give the benefit of potentially keeping things somewhat more fresh as well

Last edited:
I'm almost 18, and I wouldn't like to become a mod. Would seem like too much work. I'd still like to see who would become the new staff of TBT.

If I became a mod, the first thing I'd do is lock this thread to save myself a lot of pain and suffering.

if i become a mod ill change the ****ing collectible lineup back to 5x2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, do mods have the power to change things?

I'd make the lineup 5x5 just to have silly square collectible showcases

and to ruin the days of people that want a full showcase of a single valuable collectible

Last edited:
if i become a mod ill change the ****ing collectible lineup back to 5x2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, do mods have the power to change things?

nope, but they do have a big influence on what happens to TBT. Justin and Jeremy always have the final say.

I applied I'm scared tho the mods will be like "we see you're addicted to art and shiny Pokemon. It may not be drugs but an addiction is an addiction and it'll set a bad example" XD

Who d'ya think is gonna get mod post? For me, Red Cat looks suspicious. Active, nice, good sense of humour. What's not to love?

Oh trust me, you don't want me to be a mod. I'm not good at being "neutral" because I have an opinion on just about everything. I wouldn't really want to be a mod because then I'd have to stop with the biting sarcasm.

red cat can't be mod

I mean he looks suspicious

suspicious people can't be mods

they'd probably do suspicious people things

I'm a suspicious person so I know what suspicious people look like so I'd be able to hunt down suspicious people on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back