• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

6,500,000 Posts Restock Bonanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Jer gives free collectibles to poor people xD

how poor is poor? because I do feel tbt has quite a huge gap between the rich and poor, or even moderately wealthy users. far more than should by all means be considered as "healthy"

which also isn't helped by the sort of paradoxical core methods of gaining tbt quickly and overinflation of marketplace goods and services that have contributed to this problem

- - - Post Merge - - -

Start a Group still available.

quick send me 42k bells

tbh people wont be this salty if justin actually raised the amount of houses for the restock. like 2 yellow houses for 200 users who will be fighting over them? lol wat?

tbt to start selling collectibles for real money

lol people were actually doing that before. not real money actually but like games and stuff you had to get with real money lol and some making joke threads about send me a water boiler for tbt or what it was lmao

make me mod

I'll make the collectibles game more fair to everyone

by making every collectible unicorn rarity and nuking the current tbt funds circulation

Last edited:
make me mod

I'll make the collectibles game more fair to everyone

by making every collectible unicorn rarity and nuking the current tbt funds circulation

Breaking news on TBT! Tasty Cakes are now being valued at a whopping 1.5 million Bell Tree Bells! Can you believe it, folks!? Let's ask some of the users what they think about this!

"Yeah, uh, I'm just gonna quit."

"Team TASTY CAKE MOTHER****ER"

"Back in my day, you couldn't get rid of a Tasty Cake for store price!"

Breaking news on TBT! Tasty Cakes are now being valued at a whopping 1.5 million Bell Tree Bells! Can you believe it, folks!? Let's ask some of the users what they think about this!

"Yeah, uh, I'm just gonna quit."

"Team TASTY CAKE MOTHER****ER"

"Back in my day, you couldn't get rid of a Tasty Cake for store price!"

worth 1.5mil when everyone is back to having next to nothing for funds

truly this is how we fix the system

Next restock can we have a times one again? I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed the easter hunt even though I didnt do so well

I applied. Doubt I'll get in.

I know some users on here don't like me :cool:

I kind of like having some mods who aren't afraid to rub people the wrong way somethings. I don't want all of them to be that way, but it's boring if all of them are just sunshine and flowers. Good luck!

I kind of like having some mods who aren't afraid to rub people the wrong way somethings. I don't want all of them to be that way, but it's boring if all of them are just sunshine and flowers. Good luck!

Fingers crossed, I'm sure the staff looked at my app and laughed XD GL to everyone who applied! Hoping to see some familiar faces become mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back