• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway 50/50 Giveaway!

Fia

Contra
Bells
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hello c: So I'm 50 visitors away from the train station PWP, and I've decided to have a giveaway in order to get the other 50.

Rules:
~Comment something below like "enter me" along with your friend code
~Come visit my town, and when you're there tell me your TBT name and I'll write it down
~Only one entry and visit per person
~You can drop of Katie or get sigs but just tell me before hand.
~Do not run in my town or pick anything up off the ground.

I will randomly pick two winners, one for 1st place and one for 2nd, but you HAVE to have visited my town. Once I reach 100 I will close the thread and pick the winners.

Now, the prizes (oo ahhh)

1st place:​
-A lovely phone
-2 silver ore
-Your choice of 2 emeralds OR 2 sapphires
-A basket of perfect oranges
-Your choice of either 3 orange cosmos OR 3 pink cosmos
-A yellow feather​

2nd place:​
-The 2 ore first didn't choose
-A basket of any type of fruit of your choice (I have all fruit)
-A bubble wand & tweeter
-The 3 hybrids first didn't choose
-A green feather​

Yeah, the prizes are kinda random but o well. I'll give a wifi rating to whomever visits, you don't have to give one back, but I'd appreciate it if you did. Good luck to all of you c:

Friend Code: 5258-0479-8468
Mayor Name: Sofia
Town Name: Dolce​

Last edited:
Enter me c;
4914-3771-8748

Also
Name: Courts/Courtney

Last edited:
I've added all 3 of you. My gates are open if you guys are still available :)

I will come now if you like c:

Last edited:
Back