• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 431+ TBT giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM....I'm an English nerd (I'm adding a poem in every post lol)

Sooooo............it's "you're having fun" as in "you are" not "your" which shows possession of of an object. Ex: your bananas.

Sorry...:) I really like flawless grammar.

This one spells "Post" lol
People
Originally like
Studying
The art of English
Key word: originally
I can't do anything related to poetry and identifying subtext, etc. anymore. D:

Last edited:
I HAD 4 NOTIFICATIONS!!! WHY NOW!?

Again is below, I wrote it in about 2 seconds, don't judge :p It sucks.

Also
Going
Against rules
Ignorantly
NOT!!!

What part of the Forums is everyone usually in? because I barely see any of you guys anywhere except Giveaways....

I'm usually in VTP, NL discussion, and the Smashville

Dear Nintendo,

First of in AC:NL, I just hate how you cannot place tile right in front of a villager's door. WHHHYYY?! Why frustrate people unintentionally, why!? Second, why do villagers put their homes in the worst spots ever!? And why are some of the sooo ugly. (Barold, just look at him! Did you TRY to make him ugly?

Dear Nintendo,

First of in AC:NL, I just hate how you cannot place tile right in front of a villager's door. WHHHYYY?! Why frustrate people unintentionally, why!? Second, why do villagers put their homes in the worst spots ever!? And why are some of the sooo ugly. (Barold, just look at him! Did you TRY to make him ugly?

Can I sign my name to that letter as well

Dear Nintendo,

some find the ugly ones adorable.... i don't get it! I did get Muffy plotted correctly yesterday, but I still need 9 specific villagers in the right spots..... Graham and Marina both tested my patience and I had to scrap them, but I had backups for them so it was ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot yeah I can ^.^ Because it's you I'll guarantee reserve them all xD Free of charge!

omg thank you so much! I am gonna go check out your cycling thread

Dear Nintendo,

I am taking it you don't know about the plot resetting trick? LOL

Key word: originally
I can't do anything related to poetry and identifying subtext, etc. anymore. D:

So sad :'(

I love poetry, however, I didn't like it until I was 13 and like, 11 months (I'm 14 and like nearly 6 months) (Lol I'm including months :D)

FUN

Friendly, but
Unsupportive people
Never get far

so ive been reading a bunch of posts and then forgetting to join in and earn an entry in the giveaway. which was bigger- the 2k giveaway by flake, or the legendary choco cake giveaway of november 2015?

What part of the Forums is everyone usually in? because I barely see any of you guys anywhere except Giveaways....

I'm usually in VTP, NL discussion, and the Smashville
I'm usually in Re-Tail, but I do stalk the Treehouse section (Pokemon/Smashville) and General AC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back