• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 431+ TBT giveaway! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated english class all the time... I am a terrible writer, I loved Science and bio way more

why do you guys post so much

ignore my post about posting more = more winning chance haahahahhaah

sigh
i barely posted on this
sigh
;-;

So we can win :p

Kayrii

Keeping
Away from
You
Really complicates things,
I can't be
Ignoring any longer

History was the worst!! my teachers for it always sucked....
I was a biology major and chem minor in college

what was up with that unnecessary comma in my last post someone please tell me

changing the rules you can post merge wth why not if your having fun I don't want anyone to lose out!

OMG SCIENCE IS MY FAVE CHEMISTRY!!!!
ENGLISH!!!
Histroy=plz kill me

Bucky:

Being
Under appreciated
Can only
Keep
You going

oh my goodness, i love it! >U<

- - - Post Merge - - -

changing the rules you can post merge wth why not if your having fun I don't want anyone to lose out!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

HM....I'm an English nerd (I'm adding a poem in every post lol)

Sooooo............it's "you're having fun" as in "you are" not "your" which shows possession of of an object. Ex: your bananas.

Sorry...:) I really like flawless grammar.

This one spells "Post" lol
People
Originally like
Studying
The art of English

guys I'm getting so bogged down from my new ACNL town, all the villagers have to be perfect and fit into these like little spots on the map and its not working and I can't find the villagers and its stressing me out

That's incredibly kind! ^.^ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys I'm getting so bogged down from my new ACNL town, all the villagers have to be perfect and fit into these like little spots on the map and its not working and I can't find the villagers and its stressing me out

I can help you on your quest for villagers !!

For a relaxing game, it's not very relaxing, NINTENDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back