3DS Video

I see: Pikmin, Mario, Metroid, Legend of Zelda (Might be OoT), and Super Mario Galaxy.

I can see the 3D effect in a video, Tye. :[

Rorato said:
I see: Pikmin, Mario, Metroid, Legend of Zelda (Might be OoT), and Super Mario Galaxy.

I can see the 3D effect in a video, Tye. :[
Um...no you can't. You can tell that it's supposed to be in 3D, but unless you're looking at the 3DS's screen in person, you can't actually see the real 3D effects. It just can't be captured on video.

Kyel said:
Nic said:
I bet somebody tried to hit on those models.
I bet you would.

<small><small><small><small>I know I would =)</small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small>He is gay. ._.

And the best pickup line there would be one having to do with tapping, styli, or touching is good.

AND I WANT IT MORE NOW! DUVAOYUTVISVA

Tortimer said:
I hate that the Pikmin section is probably a tech demo. It looks at least Game Cube quality.
It was all a tech demo, did you not listen to the sexy lady whose boobs were centered a lot?

Nevermore said:
Tortimer said:
I hate that the Pikmin section is probably a tech demo. It looks at least Game Cube quality.
It was all a tech demo, did you not listen to the sexy lady whose boobs were centered a lot?
Oh I know. I skipped around and all I saw was the Pikmin part.

A man can dream.

Tortimer said:
Nevermore said:
Tortimer said:
Oh I know. I skipped around and all I saw was the Pikmin part.

A man can dream.
And a fellow man can have the same dreams. :D

Back