Giveaway 2,000 TBT giveaway! Winners announced! Congrats dabrainz, SarahSays, and toadsworthy!

Thanks for hosting Midoriya! c:

My favorite part of the update was the accent walls, sounds so dumb and silly but I LOOOVE house-decorating, and accent walls make it so much more fun!

My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon has to be Turtwig due to childhood memories with the 'lil guy c:

Ayo thanks for the host and generosity!

Gotta say I love the vines, I think it adds some nice flair to those levels.

Regigigas is a giant meme dude from lv 1 purgatory to slow start, and Im here for it

Aww this is so generous!!

My favourite part of the update is... all the new items really, I couldn't finish my island before because I felt so uninspired by the (lack of) items, but now I'm excited to get them all!!

My favourite Sinnoh introduced pokemon is Shaymin!

Ohh thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite part of the update is definitely Kapp'n taking us to mystery islands!
My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Luxray or the whole Shinx evolution line! c:

I'd love to enter 🥰

My favourite thing about the update (so far) is Kapp'n and his sea shanties :') I was really surprised how much I missed his little songs until I took my first tour with him.

My favourite Sinnoh region pokemon is Shinx! (+the rest of the evolutionary line)

Hello there! The ACNH part of your entry is good, but the Pokemon part is not. Clefairy was introduced during the first generation of the games. Remember that it MUST be a Pokemon introduced in Sinnoh (released during generation IV). If you resubmit your entry in a new post and change the Pokemon part, then I can accept it. Thank you!

Aha sorry, I don't know anything about Pokemon so I googled it, but I guess I was misled.

My favourite thing about the new update is all the new furniture, particularly the ranch set and vine set. My favourite Sinnoh Pokemon is Leafeon!

My favourite part of the NH update is... (this is a toughie!) probably getting the roost! though I love lots of different bits like villagers coming over to your house now too.

Favourite gen 4 mon is cherubi <3

I want to enter! My first pokemon game was platinum and I've always loved my piplup from that. My fav thing from the update is cooking 😊👌 my dreams of having more food items is realized.

My favorite part of the AC update is the new villagers & new amiibo to collect (and truthfully I haven’t explored anything else yet, I just wanted new faces on my island right away!) and my favorite Sinnoh region mons are Shinx and Buneary! (Those are sinnoh right? /sweats)

thank you for hosting

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

My favorite new feature from the update is the storage shed combined with new storage expansions. I‘m sure tons of people needed it, and it kind of reminds me of the lockers in the museum and train station from new leaf.
There are tons of great Pokemon introduced in Sinnoh and it was hard to choose one, but I just really like Mismagius and think it’s underrated.

awesome, thank you :) my favourite part of the update was the new villagers and the storage shed, I immediately went in search of Shino and found her within 30 tickets and later traded somebody for Sasha, very happy :)

favourite Pokémon from sinnoh is more difficult as it was never my favourite gen...I'm gonna go with Shinx/Luxray purely based on aesthetics as I can't say I actually used them much in my teams

Thank you hosting this!

My favorite part of the update is the expansion of Harv's Island and the co-op. My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Luxray :) The whole Shinx line really, haha!

Thank you for doing this!
I’ll enter 😄
My favorite part about the ACNH update is traveling with Kapp’n to different islands and finding gyroid parts.
My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is Infernape 😌

Thank you so much for doing this!

my favorite part of the update so far is the return of gyroids. My favorite Sinnoh pokemon would have to be Darkrai :]

Aw this is so nice! My favorite part of the update is all of the cool new furniture to play with and my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Dialga.

this is super generous of you! i'd love to enter!

my favorite thing about the update is probably the cafe. it's not quite what i was expecting, but i love it nonetheless since it was also one of my favorite NL features. more specifically, i love when daisy-mae visits and takes off her turnip hat >w<

my favorite sinnoh pokemon are glaceon and leafeon. they're my favorite eeveelutions after the original three, and glaceon is usually my fourth team member in double battles. i actually have two different kinds of plushies of these two!

I'd love to enter!

My favorite part of the update is Brewster, for sure! He's one of my favorite NPC's and I love The Roost (and coffee :coffee:).

My favorite Sinnoh Pokémon is Drifloon. I love his design, the fact that he was both ghost + flying and I've always loved his eerie Pokédex description where it states that kids who hold on to it go missing 👻😱.

My favorite part of the update are all those new baby / children items. I wanted to design a room for my baby girl and never found the perfect items for it, now I can (just need to get them) 😁 and my favorite Pokémon is Purugly :D

Thank you for hosting, you’re so generous!

My favorite Pokémon is for sure Shinx, such a cutie, even though I’m not really into Pokémon. And my favorite part about the update is the new villagers. I’m so happy to finally see Faith again! 😍

Back