• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

ALL THESE THEORIES AND REASONINGS ARE MAKING MY HEAD SPIN

I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE WHO TO VOTE NOW.

Is it bad that I love that no one can tell who I am? :p
Oh **** this post is scummy as ****. I kinda read over the "love" part when I first read it I guess.

We do have 3 total lynches to burn though, at least. With 3 minutes, it kinda seems impossible to organize a new lynch. This is why we utilize the time that only I was on for like 6 hours.

Oh **** this post is scummy as ****. I kinda read over the "love" part when I first read it I guess.

We do have 3 total lynches to burn though, at least. With 3 minutes, it kinda seems impossible to organize a new lynch. This is why we utilize the time that only I was on for like 6 hours.
thats why im voting for her made me mad hahaha

WTF is going on here? You're seriously voting for LaBelle just cause he's experienced even though we were just saying that Saraskat is acting scummy?

So we went from Sarsa to Labelle to Bloobloop in a flash, sooooo weird right now.

I STILL HAVE HOPE. <3

THE ONLY TIME A LAYWER CAN CRY IS WHEN IT'S ALL OVER.

I STILL HAVE HOPE. <3

THE ONLY TIME A LAYWER CAN CRY IS WHEN IT'S ALL OVER.
GODOT NOOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well by my condtradiction, I meant that you were the most suspicious out of all of the others, but I didn't have enough evidence you vote for your lyching, but you facing defeat just makes me want to put another nail on your coffin. I was the last to vote so your death was coming regardless.

What does strike me as a bit odd though is that everyone( but you of course) voted for you, and if you were a Mafian, your teammate is also voting for your death. Maybe it's a ploy to join the bandwagon hmmm...

Oh gosh I need to finish my homework what am I still doing here?!
The bolded shows that he thought two mafians were left.

Only votes at 7:30 or earlier will be counted
I swear to god if this is a repeat of Sins mafia.....

Dolby, I voted at 7:30 exactly. I'm willing to show screenshots of this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ok, that's what happened. We're cool.

Back