• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

15 Years of Animal Crossing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Team 2
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
commemorating-15-years-of-animal-crossing-790x444.png

Hey everyone. Today marks the 15th year since the original Animal Crossing (or Animal Forest!) launched in Japan on April 14th, 2001 for the Nintendo 64. To celebrate, we're offering a freebie of 15 TBT Bells for everyone who clicks this link today. Enjoy the free bells and go play some Animal Crossing!

Be sure to check out this video from Nintendo as well:

Aw cool, thanks! :D
The N64 version is actually the only one I haven't played but will some day.

Aaah that was such a nice video from Nintendo, I have so many amazing memories in those games.

Thanks for the TBT, and here's to another 15 years!

Happy anni ac and thanks for the bells :)
It would make perf sense to restock letters today

Last edited:
I guess it would be unethical to not play today huh

Happy 15 everyone

Last edited:
now i feel old lol
here is to many many more years! <3
and thank you for the bells :D

Ah Animal Crossing, thank you for 15 years of fun. Also thank you for the 15 bells

Wow! 15 years, that's as old as I am. (Plot Twist: I AM Animal Crossing; it wouldn't surprise me honestly)

But Happy Anniversary and thank you for the 15 bells! :D

Happy 15th, AC! It honestly doesn't feel that old though. (Also, thanks for the free bells!)

Last edited:
Aww, right in the feels. Thank you nintendo for this amazing game series we have grown to know and love <3

Thank you for the TBT and thank you Nintendo for the amazing series you've created!! 大好き❤︎ :)

Last edited:
Everyone should take some time and play a good fun game of amiibo festival today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back