• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway |★| 15,000 BTB+ | YAS GUYS YAS! WINNERS PG13382

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lizzy
ah no, the mini contest is still going!
today is the ninth over here, and its only 7:40am so we have a long time left!

I honesty am kicking myself because I didn't refresh at the right time.

OMG yes the lag was real.
No idea why I didn't lag the second time. I shat myself when I saw it in my cart.

So, aside from the restock thing, anyone watching the new movies that are coming out? I really want to see Fantastic Four and Straight Outta Compton

Congratulations to everyone that got an apple or peach though. And I just hate how it dissapeared from my cart. ;~;

So, aside from the restock thing, anyone watching the new movies that are coming out? I really want to see Fantastic Four and Straight Outta Compton

maybe, I'm just dazed right now.
Also, we have a chance of breaking the record, were like 500 people away from most users online

I honesty am kicking myself because I didn't refresh at the right time.

I refreshed, but it took like 3 minutes to load up, and the restocks were already claimed. xD
Then I refreshed again and... I was able to put one in my cart, buuuuuut it was already taken I think! So meh. ?\_(ツ)_/?

The restock reminds me of the hunger games. It's literally "may the odds be ever in your flavour"

Last edited:
*400 replies later, Jacob_lawall returns*

Ok so i was at a waterpark during the restock xD

but i bought an ice cream swirl so i win

I refreshed, but it took like 3 minutes to load up, and the restocks were already claimed. xD
Then I refreshed again and... I was able to put one in my cart, buuuuuut it was already taken I think! So meh. ?\_(ツ)_/?
Yeah...that's how restocks are unfortunately :p

I have yet to see Minion movie, that's top of my list.
Aside from that, I really don't know.

The restock reminds me of the hunger games and idk why. It's literally "may the odds be ever in your flavour"

LOL so true.
It's funny how 90% of anything to do with collectibles is food based.
There's cakes, candies, eggs (if you consider them food), fruit, popsicles / ice cream, etc
We need some other items, like glow wands or tweeters

@cocovampire *raises hand* it's because I never sell collectibles that's why ;_;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back