• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

!!!!!!!!!

Propaganda Man

Bells
Thats really all I have to say. I was eating some food upstairs in the kitchen and I was on my way down to go play some paintball. Right as I reach the stairs a UPS truck drives and stops in front of my house. It turns out that was the Xbox360!

Lucky for me, I got OXM magazine yesterday which had a Blue Dragon demo on it. I played it for an hour and it is a lot of fun. Some cut scenes are iffy but some look like they should be in a top notch movie.

I don't know all the controls still so I can't really comment on it besides that its a fun game that is better suited to playing bit by bit. I can't imagine sitting 2 hours and playing the game. I'd rather do bit by bit personally.

Back