• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 12 million bells, 3 winners [ENDED]

thanks for doing this! hmm one thing i would change about NH? two words: mass. crafting. (especially for fish bait)

Hi! Thank you for this~
I would make the animal villagers interact with things a bit more. I know a lot of people didn’t like Pocket Camp but one cool thing about it is how the villagers (or campers) interact with the furniture. If you set out food, they’ll have that specific food in their hands, or they’ll blow bubbles, ride cars, float on balloon furniture, etc. It’s really cool and it helps give them more of a personality. While they do a bit more in this game, there’s still not as much depth to them and they just do the same stuff all the time. If they’re not gonna get more in depth personalities then they can at least be more interesting to look at as they interact with stuff.

Thanks for doing this! I would allow us to craft from our storage.

I think the one thing I would change about NH is being able to do things in bulk, mainly crafting and shopping. Obviously crafting since it's time consuming to pick something to craft, craft it, then have to go back to the menu and go through the process of crafting it again if you want to do it multiple times. Shopping since being restricted to only purchasing 1/5 of certain items (i.e. flower seeds, hedges) is a pain if you want to buy, say, 20. This extends to the Able Sister's as well and only being able to select an item in "wearable" mode before buying, rather than being able to just pick multiple things to buy at once. Basically, reducing the amount of steps needed to create/purchase multiple items would be a nice QoL change.

Thanks for doing this!

I would change the dressing room in Able Sisters to allow you to purchase everything you wanted in one go instead of only a few of each time coming out and returning over and over. Greatly appreciate your kindness and generosity doing this for the AC community.

Very interested! Thank you for doing this!

I would change multiplayer and how only the main person can really do anything. Since its marketed as new multiplayer mode I feel like the other players should be able to do more. :)

I'd like to enter! I would re-add Brewster's Coffee to the game; I enjoyed it a lot in NL, and I think it would be a very nice touch if they added it back in New Horizons, even though coffee had no actual effects on your character.

I would like to be able to change the starter villagers houses after a while. It could be when your town progresses or maybe a way to pay for their 'upgrade'. It doesn't seem fair that they don't get their normal houses just because they live in your island first.

I wish there was more shops to build and that when your island is full villagers can still come to the nmt islands.

Hi there! This is such a lovely opportunity (=

I think if I could change one thing about NH, it would have to be the loading cut scene that plays every single time someone visits/leaves an island. Its so frustrating to have to sit through a million intro/outro sequences when you are visiting an island to catalog, sell turnups, etc. Sometimes I choose not to visit an island out of sheer annoyance for the constant interruptions of people coming and going. I don't really know how to fix this issue, as there are multiple ways that you could solve it. But anything at this point would probably be 100% better than the current system smh

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this :giggle: If I could change one thing about AC, I would make it easier to see a grid layout on the island when doing construction. When I was laying out houses and pathways, it was a pain to line everything up, and it involved digging holes and laying fences just to see where I needed to stand and work. The map helps, and I know there are external tools online, but it would be nice to have an integrated feature where you could customize the island on a more precise scale!

Thanks for doing this! I personally would change it so we have the option to make our rooms in our house a little bigger! I have a lot to place in my house to make it look nice, but not enough room!

Interested!
I wish we could buy everything in one go when we go into the change room at Able's!! Brought to you by all the times I entered my change room eight separate times to buy a kimono in eight different colours :')
also i wish we could sit in the bathtubs lol! (trivial? absolutely. but i just want to sit in my bathtub in a cute lil shower cap and have a moment)

And thank ya so much for the giveaway! this is really generous of you, nice to see someone spreading the love <3

thank you so much for doing this !

one thing i would change about acnh is the amount of furniture options we have haha. i get so astounded looking around at how incredibly CREATIVE our community is - but it also makes me sad to see people having to use the same items over and over again to make things. new leaf felt so expansive and full fledged, i suppose i intensely feel the ratio difference of sheer furniture numbers

i am hopeful that this will change in the future with dlc and we can see even more incredible things from pwople around us (for real, using the mill and jail bars to make castles is OUTRAGEOUS ) 🙌

Thanks for doing this! I would change the amount of inclines and bridge's we can have as I want to put 4 in one spot to make a nice design, but then I don't have the ability to put them elsewhere to get up my other higher levels.

I would remove that weird line of grass you get when you put down a path and have two different paths blend together more smoothly. It'll just make island look more crisp and not have those weird spots bother everyone

Back