• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I just realized that all of the "imposter collectibles" are shades of blue/purple/white. There's definitely a theme.

I love those colors.

😳 okay nvm the purple flower wand has an intense contender for best wand.... the silver color makes the star wand GORGEOUS (esp since yellow is my least favorite color lol)

Also white feather omg! fingers crossed 🤞🏻🙏🏻✨

Aaahh, the silver star wand! I've never won anything from a 12 Day of Collectibles giveaway, but maybe there will be a miracle🕯️

oswfm0gj8sk41.png

Glam feather?? Aurora Egg??!? GALAXY EGG???!!? WHITE FEATHER?!?!!??! O RNG gods, please let me spend my luck for this upcoming raffle, I beg of thee 🙏

Huge congrats to @Darkesque_ and @ShinyDungeoneer on your wins today!! 🎉 I hope you enjoy your foresty finds!

Silver star wand is one of the ones I stumbled across early, and I've been eagerly awaiting this raffle ever since! 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back