• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 10 popular villagers for sale! (Beau, Stitches, Merengue, Marshal, Kid Cat,and more!)

Do you still happen to have another Julian? I'd love to pay 250 BTB as well if you do ;v;

Edit: Nevermind; I've found someone willing to give me Julian-- thanks anyways! > v < )/

Last edited:
The prices here a bogus. 33 Million for Marshal? That's crazy. While you do have a lot of good villagers to offer, since you have multiple of each, you should lower the price significantly. Maybe 150 TbT for marshal?

The prices here a bogus. 33 Million for Marshal? That's crazy. While you do have a lot of good villagers to offer, since you have multiple of each, you should lower the price significantly. Maybe 150 TbT for marshal?

He's tier 1, so that's fair. He's always been 30mil or over, and even hit 100mil a couple of times.

Last edited:

but... thats how much people actually are willing to pay for him..

TheSauce, I actually based these prices off of how much I paid for these villagers myself when I had bought them. Every one of these that has a price, was bought on Belltree on one or more of my games. That's why Julian & Pietro have no prices, because I had got those on my own only, and never through trade. Calling me a rip off is a pretty bad thing to say, these are all top tier villagers and whether I have more than 1 of some does not make it any easier to get the villager myself.
Update: Everyone seems to say 250 TBT for Julian so his price is now changed to that.
Also It'd be better to post what villager you are interested in other than assuming the villager is gone, and I will PM myself details. Don't let previous post make you give up hope! Thank you :]

Beau is the most popular Villager there is, so don't worry guys I made sure to have more Beau's than underwear!
(Well not that much, but my point is I have Beaus for trade haha.)

I'd be interested in Stitches and my sister would be interested in Lucky :'D

Is there any chance stiches can move out shortly? He's my all time favourite and I've been wanting him since I got acnl.

I don't mean to be rude in asking this, but do you have an exact number of how many of each villager you have on hand? Because saying "I have multiples of each" raises brows around here since there's a certain device/method that's against the rules that allows people to sell a villager an unlimited amount of times, and I feel like it would be in your best interest to be transparent about that so nobody thinks you're breaking the rules if you aren't. :x

Can I have Stitches or Merungue? I can give 300 tbt ><

Last edited:
Back