Selling 10 mil bells, cookie, lolly, Tangy, and chief for flight rising currency

BluiestarSS

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! I wanna make this pretty short and simple, I have Tangy, Lolly, Chief, and Cookie (hopper and moe but I know they're not as popular), and I'd like to trade flight rising currency for them! Treasure or gems, but if you have festival apparel or familiars, sprites, etc, I'd be happy to trade.
(If you have an account that has been rotting for a year or two let me know, you might have something I like still)
I also have over 10 million bells I'd like to trade, and if you're buying more than 500k, I'll go ahead and do a 1 bell : 1 treasure ratio, or .5 gem for 1000 bell ratio.

Not sure how much I'm looking for each villager, so make an offer. I'll take mix gems and treasure. Lolly and Cookie I'm looking for about 1 million treasure-ish, but I'm more than willing to haggle and negotiate. Tangy comes with her picture. Feel free to ask. I'll give my FR username and ID once you make an offer. I'm going off of trades I've seen on flight rising in the past, so if you want to lower prices for lolly or cookie, ask.

Last edited:
Bump! I updated prices a little. Seriously, dead accounts could have some stuff on them I want, and I would trade everything over for sprites!

What the tbt bells to ig bell ratio or is there not oe

Last edited:
10 million bells = 50 TBT = 15-30k Treasure
1 bell per 1 treasure is way too low imo
Good Luck though

I mean 1 in game bell per 1 treasure. TBT were never really considered here, im not an active forum goer, just a player.

Haydenn is using that as a conversion rate, and I'd have to agree. 500-1,000 bells for 1 treasure makes more sense. Just my input.

Hi is Lolly still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I cant really understand how much u re asking for ur villagers, but I am interested in Lolly.

Back