• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

0____o

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
*looks at Bell count*

Yup, that definetely is more than it was yesterday. How did so much Bells get there? 0_____o


:p
 
rmb that sale of
"Sugar"
that you made to that brazillian kid who was addicted to
"Sugar"


;)
now that explains the mystery on how you got all those bells
 
its like them lolly pop commercials
the only reason they make money is cuz peeps dont know how many licks it takes to get to the center
but obviously it would only take 1 lollypop
so they put subliminal messages suggeesting that you BITE the lollypop so they have a ongoing income
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
*looks at Bell count*

Yup, that definetely is more than it was yesterday. How did so much Bells get there? 0_____o


:p
How come I don't have a lot?



:'(
Whoa! Yikes! When did I get over 10,000? Something happened to TBT's Revenue, that's for sure.
 
Bulerias said:
Yup, I have total control of TBT's economy. :evillaugh:
congrats Bulerias, you're a trillionare


:p


...if i had a trillion dollars... i'd drop out of school, and buy house, a fairly decent car, and live wherever i wanted


:p
really, a trillion... you'd never need money again


:p not for 5 lives... that'd rule.
 
Congrats bul

the inflation rates are now SKYROCKETING cuz of u

now the average bell is worth

.0000000000001 of a one cent legal tender in american dollars
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
Congrats bul

the inflation rates are now SKYROCKETING cuz of u

now the average bell is worth

.0000000000001 of a one cent legal tender in american dollars
UR JOKEING
like 3 secs before i posted it u changed ur bell count

inflation is now lowered
 
Pie_Or_Die said:
Pie_Or_Die said:
Congrats bul

the inflation rates are now SKYROCKETING cuz of u

now the average bell is worth

.0000000000001 of a one cent legal tender in american dollars
UR JOKEING
like 3 secs before i posted it u changed ur bell count

inflation is now lowered
NVM IM JUST STUPID

i looked at ur post count


ya ur bells are still major
 
rutles, you have 218 right now...
cool idea:eek:n TBT's anniversary week, all posts should be worth 5 bells instead of 2!
 
Well, it happened somewheres between

Code:
MID["STORMTROOPER88888"]="210527820"

and

Code:
MID["Bastoise99"]="323345"
 
PikMino42 said:
Well, it happened somewheres between

Code:
MID["STORMTROOPER88888"]="210527820"

and

Code:
MID["Bastoise99"]="323345"
mino-that post made no sense.
 
Back
Top