• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
This thread is specifically for those who are searching to barter and trade items of similar value without the use of Bells! For example:

I’m looking for 30 stacks of Iron. Will trade for 30 stacks of clay!

I’m looking to trade any of these items for another refurbished colour variant!
- Sleeping bag (black)
- Coffee cup (pink)
- Old sewing machine (birch/light wood)

I have 20 red roses I'd like to trade for 20 red windflowers.

etcetera! Happy trading!

I got an interesting receipe I wanted to share! I'm more than happy to craft some Honeycomb flooring for anyone who brings me the materials. It was too bizarre of a design to keep to myself and I know that someone out there could put this to good use.

ET-Ck8AUUAAFzFD

I actually have the corresponding honeycomb wall as the person above - I'd be happy to make it for anyone who's interested and has the materials as well :)honeycomb wall.jpg

Last edited:
This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).

For anyone who has bamboo (unfortunately I don't :p ) I have lots of recipes that use young bamboo and I'd be happy to craft you a recipe so long as you provide the materials :)

I can do it free of charge but would greatly appreciate a tip of 1 bamboo shoot per item :lemon: They're pretty nice and I haven't had luck getting bamboo to farm from mystery islands :p

Pictures of them coming soon!

trading any of the following items for color variants:
- camping cot (blue/white diamond pattern)
- portable radio (dark green)
- portable record player (red)

looking to trade materials for star fragments, just tell me what you need because I have most of everything

Hello! I'm looking to trade a stack of 10 peaches/cherries/pears/oranges for 10 apples, if possible.

Looking to trade white/yellow/red hyacinths or red/white/yellow pansies or red/white windflowers for roses or lilies.

ET_yssJUMAIltMw.jpg
Looking for this party garland! I have a red layered tank dress to trade. It's what Blaire is wearing here: Blair_NH.jpg

Attachments

• EPuVpX3WkAE0y0J.jpg
    EPuVpX3WkAE0y0J.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Looking to trade 1 large star fragment for 1 stack of regular bamboo + 2 regular star fragments for 1 stack of young bamboo

Looking to trade white/yellow/red hyacinths or red/white/yellow pansies or red/white windflowers for roses or lilies.

I could give you some roses for your red hyacinths!

Mabel is in my town today as well

Looking to trade 1 large star fragment for 1 stack of regular bamboo + 2 regular star fragments for 1 stack of young bamboo

I could give you some roses for your red hyacinths!

Mabel is in my town today as well

I would love that! My town or yours?

I would love that! My town or yours?

My town please! Once you get here I'll make you a bff so you can shovel them up. I'll take you to the North where they are located so you need your ladder! Give me 5 mins to set up and I'll PM you the Dodo code :D

My town please! Once you get here I'll make you a bff so you can shovel them up. I'll take you to the North where they are located so you need your ladder! Give me 5 mins to set up and I'll PM you the Dodo code :D

Of course! Thank you so much (-:

Hello! I'm looking for 3 Cherries, 3 Oranges and 3 Pears! Trading 3 Apples and 3 Peaches.

Back