• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

>be me
>thought of as scum bc Trundle and ja bob
>don't think punchy is scum
>chele Bianca and Sensai all on punchy lynch
>why are we lynching punchy when 3 most sus players on bandwagon.jpg??
>eyes.png
>please stop this

believe it or not ness we don't think ur incapable of being wrong

>be me
>thought of as scum bc Trundle and ja bob
>don't think punchy is scum
>chele Bianca and Sensai all on punchy lynch
>why are we lynching punchy when 3 most sus players on bandwagon.jpg??
>eyes.png
>please stop this

Please refer to the above post

I literally said I made my decision based on my first impressions when joining the game, which was you begging to be ISO'd and then explained what it could mean.

i'm fine with sensai. i'm iffy on bianca and chelle right now but i probably always will be until punchy dies. if u wanna lynch sensai idc

Night Three

Punchy has been executed by King Vanessa.

Lord

Phases will now be allowed to be sped up. Night will end when all actions are submitted. SUMBISSIONS ARE FINAL. You will have up to 24 hours to send in an action.

@Vanessa

Look man I'm just saying, we have 3 of the players who 1. Have never interacted with Jacob and 2. Are the most suspicious players other than Punchy all voting for Punchy

Does nobody see this?????

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus mother ****ingf why

i rly thought punchy was mafia : (( i'm sorry i'm so bad at this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

so maf is like chelle/ bianca and sensai then : ((

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean u guys played good (well not sensai bc tae didn't post) but gg : ( i've been so dumb this entire game i can't play again for another year to forget about this

Punchy is town.

That makes me the most sus. I probably wont be killed by mafia tonight. So go ahead protect someone else doctor

We should have listen to what 8ball said and lynch bianca TROLOLOLOL

also i ruined the game by claiming bc now its easy to narrow down lords im the worst i hate myself im sorry

hmmmm... honestly not what i thought punchy would be, but i was right about him being town

Well what can I say. I was dug into a hole before I started and now it's near impossible for me to get out of it

mvc2qh1pfi401.jpg

omg : ( obs pls don't ***** about me, i've always been this bad it's not my fault, i'm rly sorry

Back