Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

So I’m getting a tooth pulled on Monday and my family has a history of poor reactions to drugs (namely hallucinations) so I’m gonna probably close signups and start on Sunday so I can recover before the D1 lynch if we get 10

If we stay at 7 I’ll probably just make this a theme less “I’m a cop you idiot” setup. Want 10 though

what are the rules of a "im a cop you idiot" setup

dang idk if i can still sign up but i'm up for a game so /in if i can

Gonna close signups at 5 PM PST. I guess I could work with 8 though I would prefer 9 or 10 players

Ok closing signups. Sending out roles soonish. Game starts at 8 tonight (in three hours)

Ok, role PMs sent out, PM me if I you don't have yours. Game starts in a bit over two hours

north-korea-democratic-people_s-republic.jpg

Day One

When the collaborationist puppet regime in the South declared war on the Northern People's Republic in an surprise attack in 1948, the Juche State was assured of it's victory. After all, defeat with our Eternal President, Kim Il Sung is impossible, and our victory is assured. Capitalist imperialists can no longer keep down the people's revolution! The North Korean Army The population of the Puppet Republic of Korea shall rise up and liberate themselves in light of this blatant attack on the True Korean state! Koreans alone will stand victorious over collaborationists, Japanese fascists, and American imperialists!

Yet our victory is not assured, our counter-espionage activities The infinite wisdom of our dear leader has revealed that the South has an extensive spy program within the Korean's People's Army itself, comprising roughly 20% of our forces in some units!. You are in one of such units and are tasked with removing enemy elements through a civilized manner, lynching. With your help the invasion people's liberation of occupied Korea shall succeed. All hail Kim Il Sung. All hail Eternal President

Day One will end in 47 hours on June 12th at 7 PM PST. The game starts now

Oh hey I'm actually early to a game for once! RQS time:

1) What do you prefer to play as? Town or Mafia or TP?

2) What was the last big mistake you made in a game?

3) Who do you suspect the most so far? Give this a few hours.

My answers: 1) I'd love to be a TP one of these days. 2) Not being open to an appeal to emotion in the championship game and mislynching as a result. 3) Ghost is literally the only person to post and it's NAI.

1 town
2 probably giving my role out too early...
3 no one is here. Except Dad HI DAD!

I have a feeling we're gonna need these days to be 48 hours lmao.

Ive never seen a game this dead...its...sad really

Back