Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Everyone i have an announcement...my phone dropped in the toliet eww i know...and the camera stoped working so...i cant do anymore drawings im devastated :(

Since nothings happening rn i wanted to ask u all if u wanted to trade fcs so we can play ac together sometime just pm me if you do ill be online during weekends

Well yesterday was a complete and utter disappointment. I thought I had solved the game entirely in terms of finding mafia, with Rune's status being ambiguous, and then I just got a big slap on my face from Silver flipping. Honestly, if Ghost hadn't been defending Silver so much, I would've pushed him as I stated that Silver and Evan were 50% mafia flips, while I believed Gavin at the time to be 90%, due to Silver and Evan obviously not being a team

Glow's slot is 100% town purely from Farobi's behavior. I also fail to see her lying about being hit last night and being mafia, because in that case it means that Farobi's bussing led to mafia KP dropping in 99% of situations and I don't that as how he rolls.

Cleb's slot is 99% town as well. As I have continually stated, Antonio only voted outside of Dedenne and Calamity if he was maf if the two wagons were scum v scum, meaning that Cleb could only be paired with Calamity. Given his vote being the first yesterday and him actively trying to drum up support for Calamity's lynch, I'd say the chances of Cleb being mafia are slim to none

Rune is a third party, and I consider that to be a practical guarentee. I do believe that there is room to doubt that he is not hostile, but I guarentee that he is not mafia.

This leaves me with Ghost, Calamity, and Evan as compatible susses, and I am honestly struggling to think of what the hell is going on between them

Let's start with a couple of options, I'm having an extremely hard time believing that Cleb and Glow are not town. Rune I could see in a small number of worlds, but that's extremely doubtful. Kat would not endorse that play if Rune was mafia, and she would tell a survivor under her wing to claim D1. The trouble instead comes from the fact that I'm having a hard time seeing any combination of the three of them, and yes, I did say yesterday that I strongly townlean Ghost over his actions during the lynch after I had him as 90% scum, but nothing is adding together among the three of them.

Now let's start with Ghost's two possibilities of teammates: Evan and Calamity. I initially said yesterday that Ghost and Evan was not a possibility, but later in this post I'm reminding people of very strong reasoning to dismiss Evan/Calamity as a possibility, so I'm forced to evaluate the role that Ghost played in the Silver lynch.

Ghost arguably played one of the most important roles in the final stages of the Silver lynch, possibly inadvertently, by redirecting my willingness to lynch him onto Silver. In doing that, I was willing to consent myself to a Silver lynch in his stead because before the lynch I stated that I was 90% sure that he was mafia, given that Maple and Evan were not teammates.His defense of Silver made me willing to abandon my crusade against him to go after Silver, and I admit, if he's scum he was really pulled the wool over my eyes in a way that I am really not proud of my performance with that. His logicless defense of Silver made me think that they were a team with 100% certainty and made me abandon my want to get Ghost lynched that day. I would like to pull attention to where Ghost started this though and voted Evan.

Im vanilla town dolby look eles where if you wanna win the game that bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok dolby evan is scum by way of elimination i sy we vote him and see how it turns out because maple seems sincere with that response about sussing him
This occurred about 15 minutes after I stated that since Evan and Silver weren't a team, it was either Ghost or Calamity

TL;DR
Silver/Evan not a team, therefore Gavin prob scum, otherwise I'm wrong on Calamity

- - - Post Merge - - -

Silver, who do you think is maf among the people voting for you, and just in general. Again, any townleans? I def think that Farobi?s slot deserves a clear for yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Curry is scum instead, low key kinda forgot he existed and was a number 75% of way through

And here's where we begin to see problems and would like to draw attention to EVAN, and why Ghost began pushing for his lynch after I claimed that Ghost was 90% scum. Ghost, panicking thinking that he's been caught, begins bussing his partner, Evan, while intentionally making it seem like he's Silver's partner to get a ML off after he's caught. This is definetly a very advanced play for somebody of Ghost's experience, but the circumstances of the situation leave this as the most viable option I face, and Ghost's power plays in wake of realizing that he somehow got me off of his back by making me MORE suspicious of him are especially telling

THEN VOTE CALAMITY DAMNIT CUS IM TOWN god some town leader u are

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it turns out Maple is town. IM LEADING TOWN AND IM GONNA DO A HELL OF A BETTER JOB THAN U.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BECAUSE I CAN DO ANYTHING ANYONE ELSE CAN DO AUTISM OR NO AUTISM IM GONNA LEAD TOWN AND MAKE THE TBT MAFIA PLAYERS PROUD DAMNIT
What do we see here, one of the reasons why I think it's Ghost/Evan over Ghost/Calamity, an appeal to emotion, an attempt to get town to follow him on the last day where he needs one mislynch to win, and more appeal to emotion. Bottom line, Ghost knows that he's sealed the coffin on Silver, intentionally or not, and is already setting the situation up for a mislynch tomorrow to win it all, and he's already trying to herd town into following him for that mislynch the next day

I guess ull just have to see when u all mislynch maple

Definetely way to confident in Maple being town here

I voted evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well im leading this train wreck
Im tired im going to bed ill be here to lead town weather u like it or not tomorrow

Here he attempts to leverage the towncred he's gained through the lynch and his opposition to it by making sure that town follows him the next day in order to ensure the final mislynch needed.

Ghost also voted for a no lynch during the Dedenne wagon yesterday to avoid attention and avoided voting a scum. He has also gone from voting for me earlier today to having me as his only townread
I believe that dolby is town due to the way he said things you know his tone
And im vanilla.
So we just gotta use the night wisely to figure this out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Give it a chance rune whats the worst tgat can happen we just see who gets killed at night and go from there

This is almost certainly a pocketing attempt by him. Ghost isn't going to 180 on me so fast, regardless of his experience. As for why he wants me to think he's town because with Cleb distracted with Calamity I'm the only person standing in his way. Simply put, this read is motivated solely by the fact that he wants me on his good side, and stops scumreading me to get that.

Now as for the relationship between Evan and Ghost, I 100% view them as the best team, and Evan/Calamity at least largely infeasible: Evan has been going after Calamity all game, and given his behavior in the Dedenne lynch, I believe that he to is scum.

Let's start first on why Evan isn't teamed with Calamity. As I've stated before, Evan's tell is to whatever he can to get the lynch off of his teammates and onto townies. Let's just say that knowing that Evan/Calamity doesn't look like such a hot prospect to bet on. Evan also voted for Calamity for the Day Two lynch, but he's been going hard after him for awhile

hmm farobi makes some really good points about dedenne. I'm a lot less confident then he is that she's scum because like punchy, she's almost always been a town player and acted somewhat scummily/inactive. Having said that, here are my new reads and lynch recommendations for this phase

Defending Dedenne
mafia is hard lmao and if you want to be seen as helpful, the occasional ****post is fine but making that your MO is not

this is another panicky reaction and I'm really not sure if it's scum or town telling tbh. It doesn't really help him look more town to me imo.
Attacking Calamity

the fact ghostkid didn't even know kayla was dead has me near townlocking him tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Care to detail why?

And that's easy - we lynch you :lemon:
Raising Ghost within his reads and townlocking him for a lack of knowledge

we're gonna lynch the vet claim? Last time you did that, I was legit vet and you were hostile TP...just sayin'

I'm definitely keeping my vote where it is. I vacillated on joining the dedenne train but until there's a CC, I'm inclined to believe dedenne.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ghostkid, if you believe dedenne, why would you vote to lynch her?

man-facepalming.png
Defending Dedenne and attacking me for putting Dedenne in the lead
Why do I feel like GK, Dolby, and I are the only people playing this game? Roughly 2 hours before EoD, I'd be expecting way more discussion. This either means that it'll get super chaotic EoD or potentially just go by quietly and that makes me uneasy, especially since dedenne has claimed and there's been no CC or much discussion of it at all
More defense of Dedenne
I'm down for a maple, cal, or rune lynch though rune is not a priority for me at all because I still believe him...I'm just leaving the possibility out there

Down for Calamity lynch, doesn't vote him today because he's following the mislynch bandwagon

Ghostkid is def being very protective of Maple for whatever reason.

To answer dolby's earlier question, I think calamity is possibly bussing, but it also could be that Maple is scum and cal is not. In a vaccuum, I still think cal and maple are the scummiest rn
Comments on Ghost while not stating that he finds it sus. This is 100% of the top reasons why people should be investigating a Evan/Ghost team right now. Evan comments on Ghost's no logic defense of Silver, but doesn't go to the obvious conclusion of him being sus for defending somebody who EVAN HIMSELF IS VOTING
WTFFF WHO IS SCUM THEN?!

Rune, Cleb, Glow, Cal, Dolby, Gavin
now may be the time to question rune perhaps but for sake of argument I'm eliminating him from consideration

It HAS to be Cal and Dolby. Cal and Dolby for the last two scums. Gavin, Glow, and Cleb I am pretty sure are town and if one of them is not, I will metaphorically eat my shoe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you ryu for the great job filling in!!
Townlocking Gavin again, and going after Calamity again. Evan/Cal are 100% not a team. Evan has also gone out of his way since D2 to townread Ghost or dismiss his suspicious behavior as null at Every possible oppertunity

If there isn't a sustained link between Evan and Ghost, I don't know what there is.

Ghost/Calamity is not a team that I can simply cast out, but Ghost/Evan definetely has a lot of substance behind it

As for Ghost's own behavior outside the D3 lynch, I don't think it looks good either. He hasn't been producing much in terms of reads. D2 he voted no lynch rather than Calamity or Dedenne simply for the purposes of being neutral and "unsure". And I'll say this again even during the 1 ML left phase of Ships, Ghost only voted for no lynch when he was afraid that voting for Punchy would kill him

Tomorrow is probably going to come down to the proposed teams of me and Evan: Evan/Ghost, and me/Calamity, I can sense it. But Evan has no logic, no substance, and no case on his side, because I've been town the entire game. All he has is POE, a long sustained connection to his remaining teammate, and a very suspicious looking vote on Calamity on D2

None of that made sense

It's simple

Glow is town for Farobi's work in lynching Dedenne
Antonio, if he was mafia, would've voted Calamity in Dedenne v Calamity on D2 unless it was scum v scum, indicating that if he was mafia, he would be teamed Calamity. Cleb voted Calamity so that indicates that is not a team
Rune claims surv, leaving you, Evan, and Calamity
Evan/Calamity is not a team because Calamity as a teammate would be more valuable to Evan, even if he is a goon. Evan would also want the towncred associated with voting Dedenne on D2. When Dedenne claimed vet, Evan's first reaction was to try to redirect the lynch to Calamity. Furthermore, Evan has gone out of his way to sus Calamity throughout this game and has him consistently as one of his top two scumleans. I'm nearly 100% sure they aren't a team
Leaving you my dear friend, you were the one who has done this

Also id like to point out u took half of my speech about autism and made it into a reason to sus me. Thanks for lowering my self esteem.

Also id like to point out u took half of my speech about autism and made it into a reason to sus me. Thanks for lowering my self esteem.

The whole point of that is that
1. after redirecting to Evan you redirected to Cala
2. You were setting up the process with which to take control of town through your opposition to Silver being lynched

It's simple

Glow is town for Farobi's work in lynching Dedenne
Antonio, if he was mafia, would've voted Calamity in Dedenne v Calamity on D2 unless it was scum v scum, indicating that if he was mafia, he would be teamed Calamity. Cleb voted Calamity so that indicates that is not a team
Rune claims surv, leaving you, Evan, and Calamity
Evan/Calamity is not a team because Calamity as a teammate would be more valuable to Evan, even if he is a goon. Evan would also want the towncred associated with voting Dedenne on D2. When Dedenne claimed vet, Evan's first reaction was to try to redirect the lynch to Calamity. Furthermore, Evan has gone out of his way to sus Calamity throughout this game and has him consistently as one of his top two scumleans. I'm nearly 100% sure they aren't a team
Leaving you my dear friend, you were the one who has done this
u rly havent explained y cleb/evan cant be a team imo, its still a possibility

- - - Post Merge - - -

much more likely than evan/gk imo

u rly havent explained y cleb/evan cant be a team imo, its still a possibility

- - - Post Merge - - -

much more likely than evan/gk imo

Same principle I used to clear Antonio D2 last game, in a scum v town where he is mafia he would have been on the town. In a scum v scum where he is mafia, he would have been outside both wagons. This indicated that if Antonio was scum, it would be only with Calamity(also he took really noob stances that would look to bad for scum to consider the whoel game). Cleb led with the first vote of D3 being on Calamity, indicating that they aren't teamed, clearing him by virtue of having no teammates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Evan started D1 on the Antonio wagon, and ended there as well. Cleb replaced Antonio, so not a likely team there. Especially knowing Evan's behavior

2. You were setting up the process with which to take control of town through your opposition to Silver being lynched

Can we stop with the game fir a sec and reflect on why you thought it was appropriate to use my speech about autism, a very sensitive topic in todays media and society mind you, and use it to say im mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we stop with the game fir a sec and reflect on why you thought it was appropriate to use my speech about autism, a very sensitive topic in todays media and society mind you, and use it to say im mafia?

Same principle I used to clear Antonio D2 last game, in a scum v town where he is mafia he would have been on the town. In a scum v scum where he is mafia, he would have been outside both wagons. This indicated that if Antonio was scum, it would be only with Calamity(also he took really noob stances that would look to bad for scum to consider the whoel game). Cleb led with the first vote of D3 being on Calamity, indicating that they aren't teamed, clearing him by virtue of having no teammates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Evan started D1 on the Antonio wagon, and ended there as well. Cleb replaced Antonio, so not a likely team there. Especially knowing Evan's behavior

omk i forgot cleb was antonio, im so sry, ye u might be right nvm

Ok, maybe I should have removed the third part of that one quote because the second part didn't refer to autism and served as adaquate evidence for my point that you were using the Silver lynch to get towncred before it even went through. I just used the full quote for the sake of that I didn't want to waste time removing something that didn't take long to read through

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rune, who do you think the scum team is?

Ok, maybe I should have removed the third part of that one quote because the second part didn't refer to autism and served as adaquate evidence for my point that you were using the Silver lynch to get towncred before it even went through. I just used the full quote for the sake of that I didn't want to waste time removing something that didn't take long to read through

- - - Post Merge - - -

do u expect me to talk

I dont feel like playing anymore tonight im going to bed...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel that I should apoligize for that, but I wasn't refering to your speech on autism at any point in my case

2018-05-05-20-58-43--163603073.jpg

End of Night 3
Less than half of the tributes were left in the arena, and some tributes were really starting to believe they could make it out. This meant an increase of aggression; Dolby and Gavin got into a dagger fight, and Cleb nearly caused Rune to lose a leg while fighting him over a backpack of supplies.
But none of them would meet their fate on this rainy evening.
Glow was filling her water canteen by the river when, suddenly, she was grabbed from behind, lifted into the air and tossed in the rushing current. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem, as she knew how to swim, but the rain was causing the river to run faster and higher than normal. That, combined with the element of surprise, caused Glow to be washed downstream, where she was eventually devoured by a crocodile.

Glow's Role PM said:

b8bcb28ee0a6b8080414d523a2f9f844.png
District 11 Tribute (1-shot bulletproof Veteran)

Back in District 11, you lived in poverty, and often got into fights defending your family and few belongings. It’s going to take more than a few punches to knock you out of this game.
You essentially have two night lives. One hit will have no effect on you, while the second will kill you.
You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

Day 4 has begun. I am considering shortening it to 24 hours due to the number of players left, please let me know if you have any objections.
Thanks Ryumia for the idea of using images of the fallen :)

Last edited:
mass roleclaim pls, we need all the proof we can get
im survivor btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

im survivor btw

Well, in other news, I interviewed for a summer job at a camp for people with low-functioning autism and got it today

- - - Post Merge - - -

im survivor btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

im survivor btw

All our blues are prob dead knowing Ness and Toads

Townie

I have no objections to a mass at this point

Back