• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction ♥ Zucker ♥ - Ending Soon! HB 5m!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Deanna

Sleepy Head
Bells
Switch
7830-1610-3916
User Title Color Change
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (45) +
Baby boy is leaving the nest! They grow up so fast (':

Accepting offers of both NMT and IGB, where 1 NMT = 200k IGB. There is no auto-buyout and I'm not looking for any villagers in particular at the moment. The auction will end in a few hours, at 11pm EST. Please have an empty plot for him before bidding and be ready to pick him up when the auction ends!​

Attachments

• EVmgyAQUcAEXaoO.jpg
    EVmgyAQUcAEXaoO.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Haha it's ok if you really want him you can have him. But if you'd be fine with me taking him that'd be cool too. Your call.
i do ;n; had him on my last island but i received a glitched villager from someone so i had to restart and lost him with it, but i don't mind if you take him either!! up to mayor deanna really

i do ;n; had him on my last island but i received a glitched villager from someone so i had to restart and lost him with it, but i don't mind if you take him either!! up to mayor deanna really

At this point I'm gonna say the last "real" bid was yours, Sulky, because I don't think you can even trade 1 bell lol. In the future I'll make sure I add "bid in increments of at least 50k" to my posts or something to avoid this 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back