• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ZR's/Caius's Galleria of Stuff: See last page for updates

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>And thus ends the first portion of my commission from Josh</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
project.png
</div>

Josh asked for me to draw him some images from his Bell Tree Rpg, as well as remake the logo. I'm working on the face-shots so far, (two left until I start on some villains yay.) and i'll be done with them pretty soon.

For the record you're allowed to cut it up or do whatever to it, as long as my signature remains on the image.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>And thus ends the first portion of my commission from Josh</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
project.png
</div>

Josh asked for me to draw him some images from his Bell Tree Rpg, as well as remake the logo. I'm working on the face-shots so far, (two left until I start on some villains yay.) and i'll be done with them pretty soon.

For the record you're allowed to cut it up or do whatever to it, as long as my signature remains on the image.
Thanks, those are awesome!

But could you please name me who the characters are? Thanks.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

sure.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Headshot for Gadodelion</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
test.png
</div>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Added some more large arts to the first page, including a partially done tiger, a character image from FF7 Before crisis, and the newest requests.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:
sure.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Headshot for Gadodelion</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
test.png
</div>
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Zr388 said:
project.png
</div>

What.
You're doing the villains too? Yey. :3

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Gonna try my hand at some pokemon trainer sprites after I finish these drawings. I'm still a little behind because I keep forgetting. If I owe you something don't hesitate to remind me every now and then.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Done with heroes. Edited images to include my signature since it miraculously seemed to disapear last time...

andy.png

rogar.png

alfredP.png

Marcus.png

Rorato.png

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Full Image</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
largeimg.png
</div>

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Can you make a kind of tbt rpg image of me?

Hair color: Brown
Hair form: Something in the middle of Andy's and Alfred's hair.
Eyes: Blue
Blue sweather.

Will pay some tbts tell me how many you want.

ZR's Gallery of ...stuff

Kind of like your icon then?

I can do that.

Bells aren't necessary, but any you decide to give are appreciated :)

Back